Chapter 5

AN: i dont know if imma make is a Petris or not...probably not...probably. ANYWAY ENJOY!

Tris' POV

The second I see them they both look up. Peter's hair is crazy like hes been running his hands through it too much. His chest is beet red, he has a script writing over his heart. I'm not close enough to read it but that seems like the reason he's shirtless. My gaze moves down his slender body to his abs that look amazing….Wait what the hell Tris?! You hate him, and he hates you, and you love Tobias!

"Ahem…." Peter coughs. "Tris, my eyes are up here."

I frown. I have to come up with an excuse for checking him out.

Checking him out.

Did i really just… i can't believe myself!

"Why do you even want to train with me?" I ask trying to Change subjects.

"Because i want to see if you'll be any good," He pulls his black V-neck T-shirt on in one swift movement. "And stuff."

And stuff.

What's that supposed to mean? I must've spoke out loud or he can read minds because, he answers with, "You'll figure it out soon enough." And with that he winks at me and walks out, oh but not before bumping shoulder with me and whispering, "You were totally checking me out Tris."

GREAT!

I groan and walk out.

-PAGE BREAK-

I wake up in the morning to the sound of running water. My eyes open, and I'm looking at Tobias wash his hands in the bathroom sink, with the door open. Shirtless. He's shirtless. Why is everyone shirtless lately?

For a moment my mind takes me back to when, I was in the same bed, and watching Tobias wash his hands. But he was washing off blood. Drew's blood. And i was covered in bruises and in a terrible amount of pain. All because of Peter. Peter.

SHIT! I jump up and run get dressed in skinny jeans and a Black low cut T-shirt, that shows off my birds. and brush my hair out which, Geez I should have friggen muscles by now! Once, my hair in brushed out i pull it back behind my neck and tie its in a low ponytail.

Tobias, walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. I lean into him and Let his warmth overwhelm me. He smiles into my hair and kisses my head gently. He also pulls the rubber band from my hair and it falls around my shoulders. I frown. He smiles more.

"I think you look better this way." He says with a grin. I sigh and turn so i'm facing him. He pulls me closer and i rest my head on his chest. Ive grow some in the past 2 years and i now don't have to stand on my toes so far to kiss him now. Which i like.

Once, He puts on a shirt, we walk to the net even though he doesn't have to come he wants to...i think he's worried Peter will try something. Once we get there i can already hear Max telling the New initiates what to do. I sigh and look down. Christina would've been so happy right now. But shes not here. And that makes me want to cry. I heard a Scream and a curse as the first person jumps. I reach my hand out the them and they hand my hand. I pull them - Him - up and he looks to me. Thanks me. He's Abnegation.

"What's your name?" I ask. I try to remember his face. Have I seen him before? Who is he? He looks very familiar.

"Spencer." He replies after a minute of thinking. He moves a hand through his dark brown hair and slyly grins to me.

"FIRST JUMPER, SPENCER!"

The Dauntless crowd steps out and claps, and stomps her feet, and whoops, and does anything and everything i love about this place. Spencer smile big and he is leaded to stand off to the side.

A blob of Red and Yellow falls into the net with a 'ooff' and everyone starts laughing has others help the person up.

In total we have 11 Initiates this year 2 Abnegation, 3 Amity, 4 Candor and 2 Erudite. All the Dauntless born stayed too.

Spencer - Abnegation,Male, Tall, Lanky, and has a nice-ish attitude, Dark Brown hair and Green eyes.

Kayley - Amity, Female, Blonde with Believe it or not Purple eyes, Medium height, is very sweet and happy.

Violet - Abnegation, Female, Short, Dirty Blonde with light Brown eyes, Doesn't have the best attitude.

Chase - Candor, Male, Smart-ass, has shaggy black hair with bright Blue eyes, Tall, annoying.

Ash - Candor, Male, Pretty much the same as Chase but has Dirty Blonde hair with Green eyes.

Holiday- Erudite,Female, Shy, bright Red hair (ginger) and Green eyes, Medium height.

Luna - Erudite, Female, Short, Blonde with Blue-Green eyes, has a very large chest that every boy since he showed up has stared at even Tobias, has a pissy but light attitude.

Pandora - Candor, Female, Noisey, Dark skinned, Tall, Hair Black hair with Blue eyes.

Oliver - Amity, Male, Quite, Light, Very pale, Silvery hair with gold eyes.

Kian - Candor, Male, Short, Light brown Red-ish hair with Blue eyes, Pretty excited.

Foster - Amity, Female, Medium height, Bored, Silky smooth jet Black hair with Green eyes.