Noctis x Luna: Gone

Credits to Noctis rp who suddenly made me cry when I roleplayed with him as Luna because of this and bought me ice cream after I cried lmao

Takes place after King Regis' death and Insomnia's fall so Noctis is quite raspy and rude here.

You must be saying, "What, a NoctLuna oneshot again?! *skips to the next chappy*"

Lol sorry

•••

Noctis

He glanced at the horizon, taking in everything. Insomnia fell in the hand of the Niflheims, his father—the king—was killed, everything weighed down on him.

It too much for him to handle, he was just 20 after all.

(a/n: I'm not really sure how old he is but let's just say he's 20)

Too young to rule and too old to cry.

The ravenette flopped on the grass beneath him and put his sword beside, running his palms through his face as he inhaled.

"Noctis, you should go back inside. Your friends are looking for you." he heard Luna say as he felt her hand on his shoulder.

They just arrived at Altissia a few weeks ago and met up with Luna for the wedding. Sure, they did get married but ever since the excrutiating events in Insomnia, Noctis has been quite edgy. Even with Prompto.

The prince grunted back in response. "Can't you see, I'm still training?" he answered in a sarcastic tone.

The blonde woman sighed and glanced at her childhood bestfriend—slash—husband.

(a/n: Oh my gooooooo— *got cut off*)

"Look, Noctis. We all mourn for the king's death and were shocked at what happened to Insomnia but.. You don't need to be like this. You have to be strong. For your people, friends. For us." she said. "Stop for a while and for once, recollect yourself and cheer up."

In a sudden instant, the ravenette shoved her hand off and snapped at the princess. "Stop?! Cheer up?? You think that'd help anything?! Luna, my father died without his son beside him. He knew he was in danger and yet he faced me off with a smile."

Luna was slightly taken aback by his sudden shouting and pursed her lips. "Now tell me, what about any of this is worth cheering up for?! Stop being the burden you are!! You don't even know the pain of losing the only parent you had!" he yelled, catching the attention of the three men who were about to approach them but what took them by surprise was when Luna slapped the prince on his cheek.

"Yes. Yes, I do." the princess retorted back, tears brimming in her eyes as she recalled the day General Glauca killed her mother.

"Don't you dare say I don't know how it feels. My mother was killed and I wasn't even there to protect her. And you know why? It was because I went with you and King Regis. I wanted to be by her side but I had to stay just so they wouldn't catch up on you. You don't know how it feels to live for 12 years without hearing anything from the person you always cared for, while being surrounded by the demons who killed your own mother."

"Then why?! You had a choice to stay by her side, why are you putting all the blame on—"

The princess immediately cut his sentence off as her tears continuedly flowed down her cheek, slightly causing a sharp pain in the ravenette's chest. "It's because I loved you! I cared for you, But if you just constantly push me away then.. Then..." she looked down, her breath shaking along with her hands.