Noctis: Duck Butt Hair

Owned by a Noctis rp on fb~ I found it funny. Credits go to this guy~

•••

Noctis

He scanned his blue orbs through the photo Gladio handed him earlier and raised an eyebrow.

(a/n: Photo is the one on the multimedia...)

"Do I really look like that Sasuke guy?" he shrugged his shoulders, comparing his features with the said guy and glanced back as he heard Prompto's laugh.

"You both have duck butt hair. But atleast he doesn't throw away vegetables." the blonde teasingly stated as he ran away from the raven haired prince.

He followed suit and chased after his friend, yelling in a slight irritated but mockery tone. "Why you little—!! Prompto, get back here!"

The other two male, one was wearing sunglasses despite the peaceful darkness of the night, and the other had a large build with a scar on his left eye, stood near the campfire Prompto set up a few moments earlier.

The scar-eyed man spoke. "Those two are at it again. Aren't you gonna make em stop, Ignis?" He shifted his eyes towards his friend.

Ignis, the one with the sunglasses shrugged. "I'm afraid that responsibility is yours for now since I am cooking, Gladiolus."

Gladio grunted in response and ran after the two, getting caught up in the catch-me-if-you can and ended up chasing Prompto as well.

"Hey no fair, Gladio! Why are you chasing me too??" Prompto squeaked, running for his dear life. "Iggy, need help!"

"These kids." Ignis sighed with a hint of sarcasm and slightly chuckled.

•••