Prompto: Deadeye for Chocobo

So this came from our dear Noctis rp again :) His last account got reported (he reported it himself lol) so he came back in another account and added ne again so yeah...

Credits go to him~

•••

Prompto

"So are you telling me we're going to hunt Deadeye just so Prompto can ride chocobos?" the prince rubbed his temples and sighed, squinting over the small hunt poster given to them by the Wiz Chocobo Post owner.

"Just as what you said." Gladio nodded, putting his hands on his waist.

"It should be a piece of cake, right?" the blonde haired teenager grinned, slightly jumping on his place. "Please?? I haven't rode a chocobo for months."

Ignis joined the conversation as he wiped the dirt off his glasses. "I think this is a bad idea. But at the same time, it's going to help us in training our abilities."

Noctis sighed. "Alright whatever. Let's just end it quickly." the ravenette said, standing from his chair and taking the small poster with him.

"Yes!!!" Prompto cheered. "Let's kick Deadeye for good and ride chocobos all day."

•••

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE?!" the ravenette ran, glancing back as they were being chased by the behemoth they were huting for.

Prompto almost tripped as he scrunched his face, following after the three. "I'm sorryyyy!"