Bonus Chapter: The Karasuma Diaries (part 1)

I was forced to keep this diary by the company's therapist. He seems to think I have a 'social problem'. Something about me being 'dense to my surroundings'. I honestly think this is not true, but I would like to keep my job, so I will keep this up.

Apparently I have to write about interactions I had during the day. Well, I was at work. I talked with many people. My boss came by, mr. Asano. It seems he is checking up on some important parts of the company because of the new schedule. It seems I'll be working with Irina even more now.

Maybe I should talk about Irina Jelavic. She is a woman. She is smaller than me, but bigger than an average woman. She acts really weird and uncomfortably close, her assistant said it was a thing she did whenever I was around. I'm not sure wether she is trying to impress me with her people skills. If she wants promotion she should go to Lovro, not me.

Lovro talked to me today as well. He only came to say he ordered new coffee. This made me quite happy.

Of course I talked to my assistant today. Karma seemed to be very enthusiastic about next year's schedule. I have no idea why time with Irina is so special, especially to him.

Karma actually left early today. Not the usual early where he leaves to walk around the building, he actually went away. I saw him walk away with Irina's assistant, Nagisa.

Furthermore I had a pleasant conversation with this guy from the 13th floor. Weird thing was he really wanted me to call him 'red eye'. I still wonder why.

This young new receptionist kept talking to me as well. She was a nice girl, couldn't have a pleasant conversation with her because she kept staring at my tie or something. Not sure what her name was anymore, I believe something like Hinano?

That was all the interesting stuff for today. Tomorrow I'll have to log again I presume.

Signed,
Karasuma Tadaomi