Chapter 7.

I had a slight fear Karma was taking me some place weird. I was quite relieved when we were nearing an actual cafe. It was an effort to not sigh out loud. It's not much like me to take a date offer, especially from a guy. Don't get me wrong, guys are great, I just don't romantically like them. Nothing wrong with that.
I did however get the idea Karma liked men. Why? Because he was telling me as we entered the cafe. "I used to date this guy in college, kind of reminds me of you." Karma spoke as he held open the door for me. I blushed heavily as i took his offer to come in. "How...great." I simply stated. Karma grinned at me and softly hit my shoulder, softly for him at least. I slightly lost my balance but managed not to fall over and embarrass myself further. "It's a compliment, the guy was hot." Karma stated "but... he had shorter hair than you, what's the deal with your long hair?"
We sat down at a table for 2. I grabbed my hair, the current topic of discussion, and circled it around my finger. "It's a long and complicated story, you see it was like this when I was younger because... reasons... and I just never cut it because... I don't really know why." I said, now looking down. I heard Karma laugh to himself a little, but i wasn't looking up. Someone came to our table, who i assumed was an employee. "Hey I'm Isogai can I get you guys anything?" The employee asked us.
I was about to answer when Karma spoke for the both of us. "2 cappuccinos with cinnamon in the milk please." He said and Isogai wrote it down. "What a surprise, Karma." Isogai replied. I looked up to see Karma smiling as Isogai walked away. He looked at his phone for a second before laying it down on the table and looking at me, while resting his head on the back of his hands. "He knew your name?" I asked. Karma slightly nodded, still leaning on his hands. "I'm not a fan of cinnamon, you know?" I asked. Karma blinked a few times before laughing nervously. "I just wanted to give you my favourite."
I did however get my coffee, with the cinnamon. Isogai told us he hoped we'd enjoy it and walked away. Meanwhile I blankly stared at my coffee. Karma seemed to have lost his words as well, he wasn't drinking his coffee either. I took a deep breath, picked up the cup and took a sip anyway. I saw Karma look at me in confusion, a breath he'd been keeping in escaped his mouth. After the sip I put the cup down. "I guess it's not too bad." I let out as I used my sleeve to clean the foam from my lip. Karma laughed and I looked up to him surprised. "You're weird." He laughed.

"You're a lot more fun than the guy I dated in college." Karma said after a little while. I just finished my story on how I broke my wrist while playing hide and seek when I was little. I felt a little awkward about him saying that. "Why do you say?" I asked carefully. Karma shrugged and took a sip of his coffee. "I mean, I like dudes." Karma simply said. By then I had already assumed that. "Yeah." I managed to say.

At that exact point I started laughing. Karma looked at me, seeming slightly offended. "What's funny about that?" He questioned me. I held my hand in front of my mouth, hiding my grin. "Nothing, just your.....you got..." I giggled pointing at his upper lip. Karma touched his lip and felt his foam moustache. He looked at me with disappointment. "Really nagisa?" He said. I kept giggling about it, my humour is bad. "Well at least you're really cute when you giggle, makes me have something to look at."

I stopped laughing to look at him seriously. "Karma stop, that's gay." I said, trying to say that I am in fact, not gay. I didn't want to lead him on or anything. "You're gay." Karma snorted. I blinked a few times at that. "I am not gay." "yes, you are." I couldn't believe I was actually having an argument about this. "Am not." I simply said. Karma bent forward over the table, leaning closer to me. "But you like boys?"
"No, I do not."
"Then how are you gay?"
"I AM NOT!."

I couldn't help but yell at him. I looked around embarrassed, making sure there was no one listening in the cafe. "Sure..." Karma said as he leaned back in his chair. I sighed and took another sip of my coffee. This one had almost an entire shot of cinnamon in it and I coughed heavily as I put the cup down. "Forgot about the cinnamon." I mumbled, mostly to myself. While coughing I noticed a clock hanging behind the counter.

"It's 3.30." I said out loud. "Yah apparently." Karma said as he nodded. "Well my plans are ruined..." I sighed. Karmaa raised his eyebrows at me and all I did was sigh even heavier than before. I took off my grey hoodie, seeing as the cafe did have heating unlike my apartment. I was now left in a simple tank top. "What were your plans?" Karma said, seemingly distracted by my now uncovered shoulders. "The plan was to finally get sleep, lay on my couch and not even think about going outside." I answered. "Yeah, those plans are ruined." Karma laughed. "But, do you like how this day is turning out as well?" He added, a little nervous it seemed.

"I don't think I'd want to be doing anything else today."

A/N:  Heeeeey so short chapter....and late chapter. I am VERYVERY sorry but I promise I have a good reason for posting it late. Unfortunately the reason is about privat matters soooo....

SPECIAL THANKS to my Karma(heya eva) For the great idea of breaking your wrist playing hide and seek...sorry that it was because of experience you thought of that...