Chapter 5: Happy Hearth's Warming, Everypony!

"I promise that, I won't forget about that, Twilight." said Sunset Shimmer.

"Aww, Sunset, don't cry." Pinkie Pie said.

"I can't help it, I'm happy. I've finally gotten the gift that I wanted for Christmas and Hearth's Warming." Sunset sniffed, as her cheeks were rosy, breaking the hug.

Princess Twilight Sparkle put the locket on and touched it, putting it to her chest. "You don't really mean, all of that, you told me. Do you, Sunset?"

Sunset playfully punched her arm. "Of course, why wouldn't I? It all came from my forgiving and loving heart, that I put into that Hearth's Warming gift."

Twilight scoffed. "Come on, it's not necessarily, a big deal. Even, if I am, the Princess of Friendship. It's my role as a princess in Equestria."

"Face it, Twilight. You know, it is."

"Oh, stop it! You're making me, blush." Twilight said, blushing.

Sunset giggled, showing that she was happy. "You coming here for a visit, was such a thoughtful gift to me."

"I know, you've been telling me, that."

"Oh, darlings, I've never seen the two of you, like this." Rarity put her hands out. "You and Twilight, were really meant to meet and to be the best of friends." hearing this, made Sunset and Twilight smile at each other.

"Yah, even though, I don't know much about that Twilight. You and Sunset,  look like 2 equal peas in a pod," Spike said.

"Sunset's gift was so simple, of what she wanted. I can't believe it came true." Fluttershy said.

Twilight walked to Sci-Twi. "Hi, I believe that we haven't met formally." she put her hand out to her. "I'm Twilight, the Princess of Friendship."

Sci-Twi shaked her hand. "Um, hi? It's a honor to meet you, even if we're kind of.. the same person."

Twilight grinned at her. "I see that you're friends with Sunset and the others, now. How did all of that, come to happen, after my absence?"

"Um.. You see.." she began telling her the story about the Friendship Games and of what happened at Camp Everfree.

★★★★★

Flash Sentry had reappeared, suddenly. Twilight saw him and gestured for Sunset to come to her. The two girls started talking to each other in whispers. "Sunset, Flash is here."

"I know."

"Does he, still, like me?"

"Nope, he got over you, Twi."

"He did? Thank goodness, honestly, I lost interest of him."

Flash looked at Sunset. "Sunset."

"Yes?" Sunset stopped looking at Twilight and looked at him.

"I want to get to know you, better. Would you.. like to hang out, at some time?" Flash blushed.

Sunset blushed, realizing that he was asking her out on a date. "Sure, I would. It could be fun, with you."

"Great. Then, it'll be after school, on Monday." the dude said. "See you, there."

The Main Five and alicorn-Twilight were in shock, seeing their interactions with each other. Flash was about to leave by walking off, but Sunset got a grip onto his arm. "Sunset?" he looked back at her.

"Don't go, Flash. Please, stay with me. We can have some fun at this party, together."

Flash smiled. "Alright, but it's only for you."