Chapter 3: Missed You So Much

The Main Seven barely had anyone with them. With Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Sci-Twi gone. "Wow, there's barely anyone with us." Rainbow Dash said, looking at her group.

"Yup, I know." Applejack said. "I'm sorry to leave all of you, but.." she took a pause. "I can't stay with y'all, any longer. I have to go with my family." she put her hand out to Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh, and Granny Smith, who were at a distance. "Don't worry, though, we'll all meet up, soon!" she lastly said, before she left.

"Oh!" Rarity said. "It completely slipped my mind that I have to be with Sweetie Belle, and that my parents are coming over.. to my home for a visit, today. Please, forgive me," she apologized as she walked to her little sister, who was waiting for her at a distance.

Seeing that their other two friends left, Rainbow looked at Sunset Shimmer. "Looks like, it's just the two of us."

"Yah." Sunset looked worried. "It appears so."

"Hey, Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow turned her attention to Scootaloo, who walked up to her. "Scootaloo? What do you, want?"

"You know, you promised me that, you would show me some guitar lessons." the tomboy crossed her arms and glared at her.

"Oh." Rainbow said. "RIGHT." she face palmed her face. "I TOTALLY forgot, about that."

"You also promised that you would do it, today."

Rainbow scratched her head. "The thing is, that... I left my guitar at home, kid."

"If you left it there, then can you show me, the guitar lessons, there, too?" said Scootaloo.

"Um..." Rainbow looked at Sunset. "Is that ok, with you, Sunset?"

"Yah, it is."

"Are you, sure? I don't want you to be, alone. Will you be, ok?"

"Yes, Rainbow, I'll be fine." Sunset started pushing Rainbow away. "You should probably go, and show your fan, some guitar lessons." she stopped pushing her.

"Fine, if you say so." Rainbow said. "I'll be back in a flash! See you, Sunset!" she left with Scootaloo by her side.

Sunset sighed. She was alone and didn't have anyone to be with. The rest of her friends had left, with their own reasons to. All of a sudden, she started to feel very sad in the inside. She wanted to be on her own, so she sat down on the ground, behind the school building.

Hoping no one would see her, she closed her eyes and frowned. She never felt this sad before, other than, when her mother in Equestria had passed away. Still.. she had somepony on her mind that she wanted to be with. She wanted to be with her, more, than anything in the world.

And she wanted to be with her friends too. Though, it didn't work out as they had their own things to do. As she didn't know, someone would be there to comfort her. Flash Sentry. He was the only one who saw that she had went off by herself. Sunset sighed in sadness. "Sunset?"

"Flash?" she looked around, and saw him at the corner.

"Here's some hot chocolate." the male teen gave her a mug. "Careful, it's hot."

Sunset Shimmer blew the hot wind that was making her beverage hot. "Thanks." she took a careful sip. "That's warm and it tastes good."

Flash sat down next to her. "What are you, doing here, all alone, Sunset?"

Sunset looked up at him. "I--You see..." she set her mug down at some inches far from her, so it wouldn't spill. "My friends all left because they had their own things. Applejack and Pinkie went with their families, Rarity went home with her sister, Rainbow also went home.. but to teach Scootaloo some guitar lessons as she had promised her. Fluttershy had to help at the animal shelter. And Twilight, went along with Timber. That's pretty much, it," she took a deep breath and exhaled.