Chapter 2: The Most Romantic Thing About Christmas

Sci-Twi and Sunset Shimmer were back with their group of friends. "There you are, Sunset! You're going to miss the presents!" Applejack said.

"Well, I was just thinking about something--"

"There's a present for you, Rainbow Dash." Gloriosa Daisy said, picking up a present that was from the Christmas tree and giving it to the sporty girl. "WHAT!? THERE IS!?" Rainbow said in shock.

"Who's it from, Dash?" Sci-Twi said.

Rainbow looked at the present, on the top, bottom, and the sides. "You know, what!? It doesn't say?"

"That's odd." Sunset said. "Gloriosa, is that present, from you? Did you..  give it, to Rainbow?"

"What?" Gloriosa pointed to herself. "I didn't, I just got it from the tree. And there's no tag on it, on who it came from. It only says that it was for Rainbow."

"Looks like Dash has a anonymous gift-giver." Applejack said.

"Who cares, where it came from!?" Rainbow didn't care for much. "I just want to know, WHAT'S IN IT!" she said, quickly opening her gift. She smiled. "Oh my gosh!" she held it with her hands. "IT'S A NEW SOCCER BALL!" she started kicking it up with her knee. "I've been wanting a new one, since my old one got torn bad."

"Oh, Rainbow, looks so happy!" Pinkie Pie observed. "Pinkie, look, who's here." it was Maud Pie's dull voice.

As Pinkie turned around, she went crazy. "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! she beamed a big smile and ran to the people that she saw. Her family. "MOM! PA!" she ran to Cloudy Quartz and Igneous Rock. "YOU CAME!"

"Of course, we did, honey. You're our daughter," said Cloudy.

"And look, who's here, too..." Igneous gestured to a pair of girls. "NO WAY! MY SISTERS!" she hugged Limestone Pie and Marble Pie. "You're all here!"
"We wouldn't miss it, for the world." Limestone said in her serious tone.

"Mmhmm." Marble only said, she rarely said a word.

"THIS IS THE BEST GIFT, EVER!" Pinkie bounced up.

"There goes, Pinkie, again, with her usual self." Maud grinned a bit, but it was hard to tell because she doesn't show any emotions.

"I'll see you, girls, later! I'm going to spend some time with my family. Bye!" Pinkie waved to her friends and went off.

"Who ever knew, that the gift, that Pinkie would want... would be to spend it, with her family?" said Rarity.

"Rarity, everyone has their own desires for gifts. Sometimes, people won't ask for much because they're thankful, for what they have." Fluttershy said.

"I suppose so."

"Where did, Rainbow, go?" Sunset asked, looking around. The rest of the girls did the same.

"Hey, guys." they heard Rainbow, she was looking at the presents that were at the bottom of the tree. "Rainbow!" Applejack said. "We were looking for you."

"Sorry, but..." Rainbow picked up some presents with her hands. "There are some presents for some of you. And I think, they're from the same anonymous gift-giver."

"What makes, you say, that?" Sci-Twi added in.

"For one thing, there is a present for Rarity and Applejack."

Rarity gasped. "For me! Oh, my!" she put her hands onto her cheeks in surprise. "Hurry, Rainbow! Don't leave me, in dramatic suspense!" she put her hand out to her. "Please, be a darling, and give me my present."

"Sure." Rainbow gave her, the present, and the other to Applejack. "I've never thought that I would get a anonymous gift, fer Christmas."

"OOH!" Rarity became excited. "I can't wait to see, what it is!" she unwrapped the packaging and she saw what it was. "OH MY!" she held up some materials to make clothes. "THIS IS SO DEVINE!" she was happy. "I finally, got this new material to make the clothes that I want to make. And, it's usually expensive." she rubbed the cloth against her cheek. "It's so soft." she inhaled and exhaled, "Feels like I'm in paradise."