Chapter 15

Important for the chapter. Please watch the videos, both of them. I'm lazy and don't want to write all that.

December 2, Dueling club

Harry fled the room, followed by Hermione and Ron.

"What's he talking about? He was just telling the snake not to attack Justin." Lucy spoke causing those nearest to her, who heard what she had said to stare at her. As everyone filed out, Severus, who had apparently heard her, quietly asked her to deliver a message to Harry and then come to his office.

Lucy swung open the door to the Gryffindor common room. Seeing Harry, she conveyed the message. "Professor Snape wishes to see you in his office." Lucy turned to go, but paused, "Right now."

The trio looked at each other with wondering expressions.

"Wait Lucy!" Hermione called as the Trio chased after her.
"What does Professor Snape want with me?" Harry questioned.

Lucy shrugged. "I'm guessing that it had to do with the fact that you could talk to the snake."

"But it isn't Harry's fault that he has that terrible and cursed talent." Ron protested.

"Hey!" Harry verbalized.

"Sorry." Ron apologized.

Lucy shook her head. "I don't think you're in trouble, and we're late, so we had better hurry to d-" Lucy cleared her throat. "To Professor Snape's office."

"Wait. You're going to Professor Snape's office too?" Hermione inquired.

"Yes." Lucy confirmed.

"Why?" Harry wondered.

Just then two Hufflepuff students rushed by. "I can't believe we're going to be late to dinner!" One exclaimed.

As if on cue, Ron's stomach growled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy and Harry were seated in the surprisingly comfy chairs in Severus Snape's office.

Lucy and Harry were both silent, but for completely different reasons.

Lucy didn't want to discuss anything with her Dad when Harry was there. Harry on the other hand, was worried that he was in trouble for something he couldn't control getting and for egging the snake on, which he hadn't done.

"Mr. Potter. What did you say to the snake?"Severus questioned.

"I just told it not to attack. I swear!" Harry promised.

Severus studied him for a minute before allowing Harry to leave. Then he turned to Lucy.

"You understood what the snake was hissing." Severus stated.

"Yes, I did." Lucy confirmed.

"Do you know how you knew?" Severus inquired.

Lucy took a deep breath. "I think so." Severus looked surprised from what Lucy could tell since his eyes widened slightly and his left eyebrow rose a bit.

Lucy continued. "I think I learned in...Narnia."

Dun Dun Dun!
Who expected that?