ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 21- He's Not Serious

Start from the beginning

I know that's not the real Bill, it's just... he's not himself.

'How am I going to stop this?!'

I started thinking of a way out when I heard his voice again.

"THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU! NOW COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN FINISH MY BUSINESS!"

"What business? This, you were commanded to kill people who cares about you?!"

"No! Silly, I'm just having fun."

"I know it's fun, but it's not funny when the people you're killing loves you!"

3rd Person's POV

"I know its fun, but its not funny when the people you're killing loves you!"

When Bill heard that statement, he was shocked for a moment, but continued grinning like a mad man he is.

'She loves me?'

"Really? Then be a good girl and come down here!"

"Why? Can't you just come up here? Or are you scared because you're hunting the Princess of Evil?"

"I'M NOT. AFRAID. OF ANYTHING!!!"

Bill started to levitate to the upmost part of the tree where (Y/n) is. The brunette, which is now terrified and having a hard time to concentrate, started floating through the woods. She can hear the rustling of the leaves behind her, which means her murderer is right behind her. Bill then stops in his tracks, but the girl still continued to float.

She hid behind the tree, confident because she knows that Bill quitted running after her. She rested her head at the bark of the tree she is presently with. She took a 5-second break before she can feel a breath before her.

(Y/n) hesitated to open her eyes, for she knows who the person is.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt the air blowing before me. At first, I thought it was the air whistling.

But the air was hot.

That's when it hit me.

I started to panic because I know who is it.

I hesitated to look at him holding a bloodied knife in his hands. At first, I waited the knife to pierce my skin, it wouldn't do harm to me. But I didn't feel anything, so I started to open my eyes to see no one.'What the fuck?'

I started to walk to an another clearing in the woods. Maybe I can live for a while there. Or maybe I can go live with my dad in my future realm.

My thoughts were all interrupted by a twig snapping. I turned my head to the direction of the sound to see nothing again. I stood up and walked to nowhere.

'I wonder where Bill is right now.'

Then unexpectedly i bumped into something, like a wall. And I think it was an invisible wall. I started to panic because I walked into a trap. I quickly ran to the opposite direction to bump another wall. I was trapped in a box. I tried to shoot it but it was useless.

"Well, well, well, look at who we have here." Bill cooes, walking to the direction of the box where I'm currently in.

"Bill, let me out of this shit!"

"Its better if you stay there, doll."

"Why are you even doing this to me?"

"I already told you, pain is Hilarious!"

"Just release me you demon!"

"Okay, but..."

He stopped mid-way. Then smirked.