The Finals

J.J.'s POV

The championship finals are here and our senior year is coming to an end. With only a month of school left, we decided to go out with a bang. We have been working hard for this game. This is our last and final game of the school year. Win or lose, we wanted to be remembered for being the greatest college ball players of all time once we graduate. The scouts from the WNBA are here. This is our moment and we hope to win. I noticed that there are different scouts from different teams. If we win then the scouts will talk to us and they will decide who gets to be transferred to the WNBA. I still haven't decided what team I'm going to pick but I'm really going to miss playing for USC. Jen has healed up from her injuries and she will be able to play with us. Coach blew her whistle and we all huddled up. 

"All right ladies. This is our last game together and I'm gonna miss you guys. I want you to play hard and win. If you lose, I'm still proud of you. Some of you are getting the chance to play in the WNBA, I'm extremely proud of you ladies that are going to make it there. So let's get out there and show 'em what we are made of." said Coach.

The pressure is on and we put on our game face. I looked out into the crowd and I see my parents and my girlfriend. I took a deep breath and ran out to the court. The referee tossed the ball in the air and the other team caught it. We were playing against Washington State. Two points for Washington State. Now it's our turn. By the time first quarter ended, we had 25 points and the other team had 23 points. We were winning but I knew they were gonna catch up to us. Eventually they did in the second quarter but we were on to them. The halftime started and we went to the locker room to figure out our next strategy for the game. We went back out when halftime was over. The third quarter we had 65 points and Washington had 59 points. By fourth quarter we was neck and neck with the other team. The quarter was almost over and all we needed to make was a three pointer to win the game. If we made a two pointer instead then that means we tie and we go into overtime. 

Kai called timeout so we figure out a plan to make a three-pointer. We huddled up and decided that we were gonna pass the ball to Terez and then Terez pass the ball to Carter and then pass it to me. I was gonna make the three-pointer. The team was depending on me to make this shot. One again I took a deep breath and walked out onto the court with the team. The referee gave the ball to Kai. He blew the whistle and Kai passed the ball to Terez. She was running down the court and passed the ball to Carter. Carter passed the ball to me. I ran down the court. I was halfway from the basket and time was running out. I took a deep breath and release the ball over my head. The buzzer went off and the ball went into the net. The crowd went wild and my teammates were jumping up and down. We won the game and we celebrated by going out to dinner and going to the club. We partied all night and a blast. 

A week later.......

Final exams are coming up and my friends and I have been studying hard. We also have been shopping for outfits for graduation. We gonna look so fresh for graduation. I can't wait and our relatives are coming in to see us graduate. My friends and I decided to have one last party on campus. I'm really going to miss USC and all of my friends. Friday, we took our final exams and on Monday we will receive our results. So we ordered food and beer. We invited all the seniors that are graduating with us and had our party in the gym. We hired a D.J. The party started at 8 and ended at 2 am. We danced, ate, talked, and danced some more. We walked to the parking lot and went home. I took my girlfriend home with me.

"I had a great time tonight. What about you baby?" I said.

"Yeah, I had fun. I'm tired and I'll think I'll crash at your place tonight." said Michelle.

"Does that mean we could--" I said when Michelle interrupted me.

"Oh no! No. I'm tired. I'm just gonna take a shower and go to sleep." she said.

"Can I shower with you?" I asked.

"You can wash my back and that is it." she said.

"Ok." I grinned. 

So we got home and we went into the bathroom to take off our clothes. Then we got into the shower and bathe ourselves. I don't know if it's the alcohol in me or if I'm just horny because Michelle looked so sexy naked and I know I'm supposed to wash her back but I don't think I can control myself.

"Baby, can you get my back for me?" said Michelle.

"Ok." I said.

So I rubbed some soap on her back and washed it. Next thing I know I'm washing Michelle's backside and I hear Michelle moaning.

"Mmm. Baby that feels so good. You couldn't resist, huh?" said Michelle.

"Hell no. I want you so bad." I said.

"Then fuck me." said Michelle.

We got out the shower and climbed into bed. We made love until the sun came up and then we fell asleep. 

Monday morning....

I went to school and got my test results. I passed every exam. All that hard work and studying really paid off. Today is the last day of school and graduation is Friday. We were so excited for the big day. So we kinda just hung around for a couple days. Then Friday came and my relatives started coming. My dad's brothers, Mike Jenkins and Carl Jenkins are coming. My dad's sisters, Delores Jenkins, Bernice Jenkins-Smith were coming. Of course last but not least, my grandmother, Patrice Jenkins whom I love so much is also coming. She calls me her baby girl.  I got dressed and was ready to go. I got into my car and left. My family was going to meet me at the stadium. Our graduation is outside. The music began and everyone was seated in their seats. We all lined up to walk out and to our assigned seat. My friends were in front of me and Michelle sat next to me. The Dean came out and gave a speech and then our guest speaker gave a speech also. The Dean called our names so we can receive our diplomas. 

"Carter Davis, Kailya Evans, Michelle Greene, Terez James, Jenae Jenkins, Jennifer Thompson...." said Dean Wallace.

My folks went crazy when my name was called. We also received awards too. Finally the Dean says, I know announce Class of 2017 graduated. My classmates and I roared and threw our caps in the air. Our future begins now.

*The epilogue will be posted right. Then a new story update will be posted Monday. Please vote and comment on my book. I really appreciate it.*