Michelle Greene

*This is how I picture Michelle.* 

JJ's POV

A couple of weeks have passed and Jen decided to take me to a new club called Sex In Da City. It's a strip club and Jen figured we would meet plenty of women there. Some of my friends came along and some of then had dates. We were pretty excited about seeing naked women dancing on stage. I order a drink as usual. This time I promised myself that I was not going to get drunk. The announcer came out and spoke to the audience. 

"Hello ladies. I'm your host Royalty Carlson and I'm gonna introduce you to our first stripper to the stage. Ladies, put your hands together for Miss Platinum!" said Royalty.

The lights dimmed low and the music was playing in the background. Then she walks out onto the stage and we watched her danced. The moment I saw her, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. This girl is so damn fine. I wanted to take her home and fuck the shit out her. I just had to. I threw singles at her and so did my friends. Just watching her dance was so sexy. 

"Yo, J.J. This girl is fine as hell. You gon hit that tonight?" chuckled Jen.

"I just might." I said.

I ordered another drink and watched other strippers dance but they were nothing like Miss Platinum. Something about her has gotten me mesmerized. What the hell is happening to me?! When the club closed, my friends and I decided that we were gonna get something to eat. I wasn't really that hungry. I was walking in the parking lot to Jen's car and saw Miss Platinum walking to her car. She was driving a white 2017 Honda with a gold rims. I popped some tic-tacs in my mouth and made my move. I walked over to her and we talked.

"Hi. Miss Platinum, right?" I said.

"Yeah and you are?" she asked.

"I'm J.J." I said.

"Well, J.J., I think you're cute." she said

"I think you're beautiful." I said.

"Thank you. My real name is Michelle by the way." she said.

"That's a beautiful name. Um... my friends and I are gonna get something to eat. Would you like to join us?" I asked.

"I'm not really hungry but I would like to get to know you more, though. Tell you what, why don't you come over to my place with me? We can have a few drinks and talk or maybe we could just netflix and chill?" she asked.

"Ok. I would like that." I said.

"Alright then. Get in. I'll take you to my place." she said.

"Ok. Mind if I make a quick phone call?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

I got in the car and called Jen to let her know that I'm not coming with her. I can't believe I worked up the nerve to talk to this girl but I'm glad I did. 

Jen's POV

I watched J.J. talk to Miss Platinum. That girl is hella fine and I'm so proud my homey's talking to her. I wonder what they talking about. I wish I knew then I watched J.J. get in the car with her. I'm wondering where the hell is she going. Then my cell goes off. I answered it and it was J.J. 

"Hey." I said.

"Jen. I'm not coming with you. I'm going to her house and have a few drinks with her." She said.

"You mean you gon' hit that tonight?!" I chuckled.

"Yeah." she said. 

"I'm so proud of you. I think I'm going cry." I said.