So In Love

Michelle's POV

I woke up and JJ was gone. I called Jen and got her number from her then I called J.J.  No answer then I texted her and no response. What the hell is going on here? I decided to take a shower and get dressed then make breakfast which I did. Later I did my hair and makeup and decided to go to the mall for a little shopping. 

JJ's POV

Maybe I should answer Michelle's calls. I mean it's Jen, I mad at, not her. So I sent her a text.

"Hey. It's J.J. How did you get my number?" I said.

"I got it from Jen. She told me that you guys had a fight but didn't tell me what it was about." she said.

"It's okay. It's not that important. So whatcha doing?" I said

"I'm about to head to the mall. Maybe I'll go to the Victoria Secret and buy something sexy." she giggled.

"I'll meet you there." I said.

"Ok. Can't wait." she said.

I grabbed my keys, wallet and headed out the door. I drove to the mall and found a parking space. I walked inside the mall and walked to Victoria Secret to meet Michelle. I found her in the panties section and just stared at her. She is so fine and I couldn't believe this girl was mine. Did I just say that? I shook my head and walked towards her and she spun around. She saw me and gave me a hug. 

"I'm glad you're here. I'm gonna try these on. So come with me." she said.

"Ok. 

So I followed her to the fitting room and went inside with her. I sat on the bench while she stood in the mirror. She took all of her clothes off and she was completely naked. She has the most beautiful body. I couldn't help but stare and I couldn't breathe. Then she tried on the four different outfits. Red lace panties, Red see-through bra with garters which came with a silk red robe. 

"D-damn, you're fine. It fits you perfect, baby." I said.

"Okay. I'll get this one." she said.

Then she tried on the next outfit. Black lace thong and black lace bra.

"You like this one, baby."she said.

"Yes. I like it a lot." I said.

"Ha ha ha, I will get this one too." she laughed.  

She tried on the last two outfits, green and purple lace boxer panties with matching lace bras.  She brought them too. I waited for her to put her clothes back on and went to the checkout. Michelle paid for the clothes and we left. Then we went to foot action. Michelle helped pick out some shoes. She knew what I liked and I bought two pairs of new shoes. Then we went shopping in the men's clothes department. She picked out clothes that I knew that I would like. How does she know me so well? Alisha was never like this when we were dating. I can get used to this. Then we went to chick-fil-a and had lunch. We left the mall and went back to my place. We sat down on the sofa and watch a movie. Then we talked about what happened earlier today.

"What did you and Jennifer fight about this morning?" she asked.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Go ahead and tell me. I got nothing but time." she said.

"Well, I guess I should start from the beginning. Jen had this idea of me being a playa like her because I broke up with my ex girlfriend a couple months ago. She cheated on me with another stud. I was gonna marry her. She broke my heart and after that I didn't trust women because I was afraid of having my heart broken again. It turns out when I met you, it was supposed to be a one night stand but something about you was different and I didn't know what it was. I started having feelings for you. I can't get you out of my head and you're always on my mind. This wasn't supposed to happened but I can't help the way I feel about you." I said.

"So what are you saying?" she asked.

"I'm saying that I'm in love with you but I don't think I can handle another heartache." I said.

"J.J. I liked you since the first day. I know what it's like to have heartache. You see, I dated this girl a couple years ago. She cheated on me multiple times and I found out that she was a womanizer. She always said that she loved me but never could commit to me. Like a fool, I always took her back until one day, I caught her and some nasty-girl fucking in my bed. That was the last straw for me. It's been hard for me to trust women too, but you're different than all the other studs, I've dated. So, I guess what I'm saying is, Jenae Jenkins, I'm in love with you too but I want a woman that I can commit to and love me for me. I can't deal with liars and cheaters anymore and I don't want another heartache either."

"Same here. I'm willing to commit to you and maybe some day we'll settle down in the future." I said.

" I like that. So what do you want to do now?" she asked.

"After seeing you naked, what you think?" I asked her.

"I know that look. You that horny?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! I wanna fuck you so bad." I said.

"Then fuck me, Big Daddy!" she said.

"I love it when you call me that. Sounds so sexy. C'mere girl." I said.

I picked up and bought her to the bedroom. We ripped each other's clothes off and made love in bed all day. It was incredible. Then Michelle made me dinner. She made another one of my favorites, Mac and cheese, steak, green beans and buttermilk biscuits. She made us a glass of red wine too. I was famished after all that work I put in. I had seconds. Her food is so good.

"Baby, you cook like this every night, hell, I marry you." I said.

"I'm glad you like my cooking. I love to cook. I used to cook in the kitchen with my mom and my grandma before she died. My grandma's still alive and still cooking. She's been my rock since my mom's been gone. She practically raised me." she said.

"Michelle, does you father know that you're a lesbian?" I asked. 

"Yes. He thinks I'll grow out of it and marry a man someday. My grandmother accepted me, though. She wants me to be happy and find me a good woman in my life." she said.

"Does she support you dancing?" I asked.

"Yeah but my grandmother doesn't know anything about me a stripper and neither does my dad." she said.

"I don't mind. It's  like T-Pain say, "I'm in love with a stripper!" I sang and laughed.

"You so stupid. I love you, baby." she said.

"I love you too, boo." I said. 

We kissed and finished dinner. I helped her clean the kitchen and clear the dishes. Then we sat on the sofa and watch movie. We cuddled together under a blanket and fell asleep in each other's arms. It felt really good being in her arms. There's no place I rather be.

*That's the end of this chapter. What do you guys think so for? I need more comments and votes if you wanna read the next chapter. *