Breakup To Makeup

When I got home, I called my homies and they all came over. We sat down and drank beer. I told them everything that happened tonight. I was so angry, I wanted to beat the hell out of somebody.

"Damn! I can't believe Alisha would do something like that." said Carter. 

"I think she planned that shit! She so hell-bent on getting J.J. back because she can't stand Michelle." said Kai.

"You might be right, Kai. I wondered what happened between her and Jay?" said Terez.

"Maybe I could ask her?" said Jen.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can go over to her house and ask her first thing in the morning." said Jen.

"So what are we gonna do about Alisha?" said Terez.

"I don't know. I just want Michelle back." I said.

"Give her time to cool down for a couple of days then try talking to her." said Kai.

"Yeah. I'll do that." I said.

"You should let Michelle beat her ass! I bet she would go off on that crazy bitch." said Jen.

"Knowing Michelle, she probably would." I said.

The next day....

I woke up at dawn. I brushed my teeth, wash my face, and changed my clothes. I grabbed my keys and wallet. I took my phone off the charger and grabbed my headphones. I left the house and locked the door. I drove to the track. I stretched out my legs and turned on my workout music. I jogged around the track seven times. I stretched my legs and then walked back to the car. I drove home and during the entire drive all I could think about was Michelle. 

I got home and I went into my bedroom. I took off my sweaty clothes and put on a robe. I grabbed some clean clothes and towels then I turned the water on. I waited for the water to be nice and warm then I climbed in and showered. Twenty minutes later, I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I put on my socks and shoes. I left the house and drove to McDonald's. I ordered two biscuit sausage sandwiches, two hash browns, and a large strawberry fruitopia. I parked in a parking spot and turned off the engine but left the radio on. I bit into my sandwich and this song by Jeremih called Breakup to Makeup was playing. I listened to the words of the song and it made me miss my girl. After I ate breakfast and I went for a drive to clear my head then headed home. Then I got a phone call from Jen. 

"Yo, This Jen. Guess what?" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I went to Jay's house and we talked for a minute. So I asked her what happened between her and Alisha.  She told me that Alisha told her that she was gonna break with you and she still wanted to be with Jay. So they were together for a couple more weeks then Alisha breaks up with Jay saying that she wants to get back with you. She was so mad that she packed up all of her stuff and left. She ain't saw or spoke to Alisha since. I asked her if she hit Alisha. Jay said no and she told me that Alisha is crazy as hell for breaking up with her and for trying to get back with you." she said

"You right! She is crazy." I said.

"If I were you, I let Michelle beat her ass." said Jen.

"I'm going to try and think of a way to get Michelle back." I said.

"Yeah. You do that. I gotta go. Later." said Jen.

"Later." I said.

A couple days later....

I went to the floral shop to buy a dozen roses. I was determined to get my girl back and I hoped she hasn't moved on with anyone else. I drove to Michelle's house and knock on her door. I was so nervous that she wouldn't let me see her but I had to. The door opened and she was surprised to see me. She let me in and I handed her the flowers. I sat down and told  her some things I needed to get off my chest.

"Hey Michelle. I bought those flowers you like." I said.

"Thank you. They're beautiful. So what brings you here?" she asked.

"Michelle, I want you to know that I love you and nobody else. I swear to you I did not cheat on you and I did not send or text Alisha any messages since I broke with her. It's been miserable without you these last couple of days. Every song I hear on the radio, I think of you. I'm telling you the truth and I never lied to you since we been together and I'm not about to start now. I know what it's like being lied to and cheated on. I would never do that to you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart." I said.

"If you didn't send or text those messages then why she play me like that?" asked Michelle.

"I think she's trying to sabotage our relationship. She can't stand seeing me with someone else." I said.

"I believe you, J.J. It's been miserable around here without you too. I love you. I was afraid that you were just like my ex, Rae. She cheated on me and she wouldn't commit to me." she said.

"Baby, I'm nothing like her. I want to commit to you so let me show you." I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Like this." I said.

I kissed her and lifted her in my arms. I carried her to the bedroom. I took her clothes off and she laid there naked in the middle of the bed. I took my clothes off and I was on top of her. God, I miss her body and everything else. I kissed her lips once more. We made love all day. Who knew that makeup sex would be this incredible. We lay in bed cuddling each other. 

"Michelle?" I asked.

"Yeah?" said.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked.

"Yes, baby." she giggled.

I was glad that we were back together again. We took a shower and changed our clothes then I decided to take my boo out for dinner after our hot little makeout session.  I took my girl to Frankie's BBQ Joint downtown. I was in the mood for some baby backs, coleslaw, fries, and fresh baked bread. So I drove us there and found us a seat out on the patio. We ordered our food and drinks and waited for our food to come. We were talking and I was in a good mood. I mean, I was happy I was with my girl and nothing could ruin our moment until I heard a voice that was so familiar to me. It was Alisha. I'm like, "Oh hell no! Not again!"

That's the end of this chapter, y'all! You probably wondering what's gonna happen next? I have a feeling something's about to go down. You will find out in the next chapter that I'm posting ne Please vote! Thank you!