Jason's 4th Post

❤77 likes

BlondSuperman: Merry Christmas everyone!🎄🎉

{comments💭:}

PersassyJackson: We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, and a happy New year🎤!

WiseGirlAnnabeth: Save the singing for the campfire, Percy

PersassyJackson: It's Christmas, I am allowed to voice my holiday spirits

LeosFlames: Last Christmas, I gave you my heart❤

LeosFlames: But the very next day, you gave it away ;-;

BeautyQueenPiper: That song takes quite a turn

BlondSuperman: ^^^

PersassyJackson: So, who in all is ready for the Christmas sing along and opening presents later?

LeosFlames: *everyone raises their hand*

HelloFromSilena: I miss the Christmas sing along :(

TheFlamingCharlie: Me too

ClarisseLaRue: I'll record it and send it to you guys

HelloFromSilena: Yay :D

SunSolace: Guys, campfire is starting!

LeosFlames: Heck yea!

*•*•*

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart!" Leo used his fist as a microphone.
"But the very next day," Percy draped an arm around Leo's shoulder as they sang together, "you gave it away."
"Oh my gods," Jason facepalmed while Grover shook his head.
"I can't believe that's my best friend over there."
Annabeth chuckled as she patted Grover's shoulder. "I can't believe that's my boyfriend over there."
"The people over at Camp Jupiter would love to see this," Piper laughed.
"I sent Reyna a part of this," Jason waved his phone around.

The boys had broken out a bunch of dramatic gestures for "Jingle Bells", earning applause and laughter from everyone, with Clarisse recording to send to Silena. Lou Ellen even conjured up some magic lights to add some more Christmas color to their performance.
Nico smiled at them, Will's elbow rested on his shoulder. "They are a bunch of idiots," he muttered.
"But they're also your friends," Will offered.
"I guess," Nico brushed Will off of him playfully. "But you're not."
"That is very rude," he drowned, pretending to be offended.
"Merry Christmas, Solace."
"Merry Christmas, Di Angelo."

*•*•*

Over at Camp Jupiter, the legionaries were enjoying a feast. Reyna had received footage of the performance at Camp Half Blood, and was enjoying it with Hazel and Frank.
"Look at Leo," Hazel giggled as they got to the part where Leo was fake crying to the lyrics "to save me from tears".
"Leave it to Leo to be exagerrative," Frank shook his head, but grinning. Reyna nodded in agreement.
Dakota was clinking glasses of Kool Aid with other campers, proposing random toasts. Michael raised a glass, followed by Leila and other campers. "Merry Christmas!"
"And in another few days, it's a New Year!" another camper called.
"Then," Reyna proposed, "here's to surviving for almost another full year."
"Here here," a bunch of glasses were raised by campers, and the sound of cheers echoed the Beverly and Oakland Hills.
-------------------------------
Short little thing before Christmas is over, hope you like it ^-^ it's only a small thing of how I thought the camps would celebrate Christmas
-Nhi🌴💥