I finally open my eyes as the slime falls more on me, I glare at jungkook who has his smirk on his face.

I run to the nearest washroom as Eunhye follows me.

"Mira-ah let me help you clean," Eunhye says.

"Don't, just don't. I can do it myself."

Eunhye sadly looks at me.

"Why me?!" I whine.

"It will be over soon don't worry," she assures me.

I don't believe her.

I open my hair Eunhye offers her extra uniform but I decline, washing my hair and my uniform.

"Open you're hair, you're hair would smell if you put it in a ponytail," Eunhye says as I sigh and open it.

"Okay let's go Mrs.Lee would kill us if we are late," I say as we speed walk to the class.

We hurry and sit in our seats.

During the lesson I don't pay attention to anything.

I'm such a hypocrite. I told Jungeun that she should tell someone or stand up for herself. Who am I to say that? I can't even stand up for myself.

Suddenly I feel eyes on me so I turn to see who it is.....it's Jungkook he looks at me and licks his lips, oh shit! I look away since I am heavily blushing. I don't understand!

"God why?" I mumble to my self.

***

As me and Eunhye were walking through the hallway Someone trips me and I fell face first

"Opps I didn't see," Jungkook of course him gosh!

I've had it.

I've absolutely had it today.

Tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to cry!

I look up at Jungkook and his gang. I glare at him with tears about to drop. My lip quivers as I look at him with pure hatred.

Jungkook's gang stops laughing and looks at me with surprise and Jungkook looks at me with utter shock.

***

I walk home alone after leaving Eunhye at her house.

"Mom I am home!" I yell.

"Go get ready the guests will be arriving soon," she yells form the kitchen a so run upstairs to get dressed.

(outfit in the media)

I run downstairs to see Min Kyu all dressed up so I run to him and ruffle his hair as he glares at me.

"Mom when are the-"

*ding dong*

"mira, open the door!" my mom yells as I run to open it.

I open the door to see a beautiful women who looks like my moms age with Jungeun and Jungkook.

Wait, what!

"Hello aunty," I say as she smiles at me

"Oh Jisoo you're here," my mom comes and hugs the lady who happens to be JUNGKOOKS mother!

"Unnie!!!" Jungeun shouts as she hugs me she can only reach my stomach so I hug her back.

Jungkook looks up and smirks sending shivers down my spine. I am not going to fall for that smirk or smile anymore.