Him

"Your majesty we are here" and my eyes opened quick I looked out the Jet window and couldnt believe what I saw, it was beautiful.

  We get off the plane and head to hummer limo that was waiting for us, once inside there was a carseat and I was grateful for it since Aqua came along "Ms.Olivia we will be going to the castle and you will be able to pack dinner will be served so its your choice to come down and meet the family tonight or tommorw,understood?" Ramon say to me "understood, but do you really live in a castle?" I ask "you'll see princess" princess hmmm I like that.

  The ride there was so relaxing, everybody starred as we drove by . The restaurant's looked rrally fancy and the clothing shops was to die for.

  Once we finally arrived I couldnt believe what I saw a castle, a real castle that look like it belong to a royal family or in a movie. "So tell me is it really a castle or nah?" Ramon say to me and I cant help to giggle.The driver came around the side to open the door for us, I took Aqua out her seat and she was sound asleep but then thats when I remembered something "umm Ramon we dont have any luggage" I say feeling embarrassed "I alrrady took care of that, everything you and your baby need is in your suite" I was so relieved to here that but wait did he just say suite?

    We walk into the castle and it was breathtaking everything was gold and black "ahh I'll give you time later to look around but meet Lacey she should help you with every and anything you need"and standing in front of me was a girl that look in her early twenties "hi nice to meet you" I say holding out my hand "likewise" she say and just starred at my hand and I started to get an uneasy feeling.

Lacey showed me to my suite and it was beautiful. The room was all white and gold it was breathtaking,I had my own bathroom wich was huge and a gorgeous closet filled with clothes for me and Aqua and a bassinet beside my bed and a changing table beside the window and to the far left wall was a balcony that overlooked a beautiful garden and straigh ahead there stood the eiffel tower. "Everything is so beautiful" I say to Lacey "mhm will dont get use to it" she say walking out the room.

I looked down at Aqua who was still asleep in my arms, I layed her on the changing table and changed her diaper and changed her clothes, and layed her in the bassinet.There was a soft knowck on the door "come in" I say "Olivia" I hear a male voice say. I turned around slowly

There he was.