My family

2 days went by and we was finally able to leave the hospital. I was so excited to start my new life with my perfect mate and perfect baby "Olivia all I need is for you to sign here, then you are able to leave" The lady at the front desk told me. I signed the papers ad said my goodbyes I was still a little soar so I sat in a wheelchair and held Aqua as Justin pushed us to his truck."Bae cqm you make sure the seat it secured please" I ask Justin "Sure thing love" Justin say putting Aqua in her seat while I got into the backseat with her. "where are we going my parents or your moms?" he asked "Ours" as I say it, the word felt so right.

   We finally arrive to the house and once in my Iphone started ringing alread "Hello?" I say "hey sweetie, im at Justins house your on speaker where are yall?" she ask "Mommy we're at our house" I say into the line "Are you sure its the first night and all" she say trying to change my mind "im sure but I well speak to you afer we settle in" I say and hung up. I turned around and notice Jstin was behind me listning to the conversation "So I decided to cook tonight" he say picking Aqua up from her carseat "need any help sweetie,? im going to go shower" I ask and tell him "No go relax we got this"and notice he is talking about him and Aqua and I started to laugh.

    After a warm shower I walk I looked at the time on my Iphone and notice it was only 2 pm and I wasnt really that tired. I walk into the living room and see Justin brought Aqua bassinet into the room and he was watching Spongebob and I started to laugh "Whats so funny?" he asked "nothing just watching my big baby watch his cartoons while my little baby sleep" and we both start laughing, he pull me down into the couch  "why dont we both be big babys and watch cartoons" he say and I grab the blanket and cuddle up with him. Couple minutes passed and I started thinking about christmas wich is right around the corner "Justin I hope it dont start getting to cold around Christmas,  if it Aqua staying in the house" I say to him while he flip through channel "I couldnt agree with you more but love ,christmas is three days away" he say "Yeah I know, maybe we can just spend it here Aqua dont need to be out the house anyway she's only going to be 5 days old" I say looking over at the crib "Well why dont we stay home and celebrate just the three of us" he say rubbing my hair "I'll like that" I say rubbing his feet with mine.

   2 hours passed and I awoke to Aqua crying,Justin was sound asleep. I got up and picked her from her crib and breast fed her since I didnt use the pump yet. She drunk for a while and I was suprise because she dont usually feed like this,I guess she was finally done so I burped her but she started spitten up "awwwe mommys baby" I say in a cooing voice. I changes her diaper then rocked her back to sleep but right when she was about to close her beautiful eyes, somebody ring to doorbell and she started crying all over again.

   "Who is it" I say to the stranger "me" and I realize its my mom, I unlock the door "hey sweetheart, awwwe why is she crying" my mother ask while walking into the kitchen with bags "because u came" I say under my breath "whats that" she say "nothing mom but why are you here?" I ask getting impatient "just wanted to stop by and bring some stuff over and see my grandbaby can I hold her?" my mom ask,I looked down and notice Aqua stopped crying and was awake "Sure I well unpack the grocerys" I say handing her the baby "Hello everybody" Justin say walking into the kitchen "How you sleep sweety?" I ask pulling him into a kiss, I licked the bottem of his lip asking for entrance he paryed his lips and we started to get really deep In the kiss while pur tongues danced with each other's "mhmm" my mom say clearing her throat, and we slowly pull away. "Sorry mom" I say and we both started laughing "Olivia you need to rest sweetheart nyou just got home 2 hours ago" she say "mom im fine I got enough sleep in the hospital for the past two days but im still soar" I say rubbing my non pregnant belly "the pain well die down soon, but I have a date tonight" she say and her eyes started glowing "Really mommy? im so happy for you who is the lucky guy?" I ask "Dr.Thomas" right when she said that name my heart stopped "but im going to get going see you later" she say handing my Aqua then walked out the door to the man of danger.