NYC

I found a hotel and decided to get a room, it was small but it would just have to do. 80 miss calls and almost 100 text messages already knew who they were from but I decided not to open them.

  There was a knock on the door without asking who it was, I opend it and was surprised who was standing there."So this is where the future Queen ran off to?" Ramon say welcoming hisself into the room "What do you want?" I spat through my teeth "woah why so hostile my darling" he say "can you please leave" I say opening the door widely for him "why would I leave you here alone unprotected" he say "cut the bullshit why are you here?" I snap "fine im here to take you to Paris where you belong, Justin is not your mate if he was then he wouldnt have another child. My son Chris is your true mate you supposed to be the Queen to my pact after I step down from the thrown you and my son step up" He say "I dont believe you" I say trying to keep calm "let me guess he said yall are mates because he can 'read your mind' all wolves can read your mind if there your age, they led you on it was a set up from the start Olivia" Ramon say and he had my attention "please come, but you can come back anytime you please, you and Aqua are both welcome my jet will deport at 8:30 in the morning here is two tickets" he say putting the tickets on the bedside table "please come" was all he say before he left.

  I didnt know what to do but maybe I should just go see for myself , for crying out loud its Paris but I couldnt take Aqua. I dont know if something will go worng and we get hurt I knew what I had to do.I pulled out my phone and texted the only person I trust.

Me: I need you

Esona: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Me: NYC

Esona: why are you there? why do I need to come?

Me: I need you to watch Aqua im leaving and I dont want her to be near them people

Esona: Olivia 'them' people is your family and Aqua's

Me: are you going to come or not because I sure as hell dont need a lecture at this moment

Esona: im sorry Olivia but I dont think thats a good decision

I didnt know what to do, I know I didnt need to bring Olivia with me but I think that was the only option right now.

As we pull up to a private airport I notice a big black jet and knew it was no turning around I was going to Paris "Nice of you to join me this morning, are you ready to meet your real life?".