°dreams°

Right when I pull up to my house, I see the lights downstairs are on. I walk into the house and go into the kitchen and notice my mom fixing an chocolate cake. the aroma smelt really good, "oh sweety I didnt hear you come in, how was your evening with your friends?" my mom ask, "it was good","whats your new friends name?" she ask ," Mike, Andre, James and Justin" I reply back saying, "umm sweety I dont feel comfortable with you hanging with a group of boys" she states"Then you should have never made me move schools" and I walk out the kitchen and up to my room.

      I dont understand why she care anyway, im a senior I practically move out if I want. I hear my cell phone ringing, "hello" I say not noticing the number "Hey its me" the voice say, but then I can tell by the melody of the smooth over the phone that its Justin. "Oh hey" I say a little nervoulsy "hey I just want to see if you made it home safely" "oh thanx I got in the house about 10 minutes ago" I say then I ask "how you get my number" "umm Andre gave it to me, I have to go bye Olivia" then I heared a click and he was gone. I felt so happy knowing that he called and checked on me "Justin" I whisper silently to myself.

    I lay down smiling knowing that on my first day at a new school somebody already care about me.As I drift off to sleep I think to myself 'How did Andre get my number?'

                                                                       ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Its been 2 days since the last time I saw Justin but I everytime I drive home after school I see him following me, well atleast I thinks its him. I also been having dreams about him well about us the first dream I had was us on the beach looking at the stars holding hand and feeling in love.

        It feel so weird after one day im already attached to him.School is over it pretty much been normal, I dont talk much and at lunch I sit alone looking around the cafeteria for Justin but I haven't seen him around even in Spanish and english class.

     As im walking to my Mercedes I notice I see Justin sitting in his Range Rover truck with dark black shades, 'is he watching me ?'  I think to myself. I get in my car and hurry up and pull off , I look in my rareview mirror there he is right behind me like a normal driver. I make a sharp left to a random fast food place and he do to, I then again make a left and this time I dont see him.I put my eyes on the road and turn into Walmart parking lot. Rite when I turn off my car, I see a black range rover pull up and park next to me.

        Justin roll down his window "get in" he say very sternly "why" I say my voice sounding like its trembling, like im about to cry. "Olivia I need to talk to you,I need to tell you about me.Its probably something you wont like but I feel in my mind and heart that I need to tell you", I dont even say nothing I just get out and walk to the pasenger side of his truck.the smell of his car have an new car smell to it, the seats are black leather and the dashboard seem like a dark brown."what is it?" I ask calmly he dont say nothing,"cut the BS you stalk me all the way here from school now you dont to speak, wow bye!"I say reaching for the door handle but suddenly he say "im a werewolf and you are to." 'the hell he just say to me' .