Promises €£

2 weeks have passed and I continued to grow im almost 4 months pregnant and every day I can feel my angel growing stronger. Today I had a ultrasound I was so excited, Dr.Lorde had a big smile  on her face when she saw me in the waiting area "how are you doing sweetie?" she ask embracing me "never better,just ready to see her""atleast you getbtonhear her today but where is Justin?" she ask looking around the room,but my mood started to change into a sadness "I dont know, I dont know anything no more he been distant lately and this morning he didnt come by" I say looking down but Dr.Lorde knew something was wrong because all she do is pull me into another hug.  We walk into the room and I see everything was already hooked up "Olivia you can go ahead and lay down" I lay down and pull up my shirt for she can put the cold gel on my belly, just when she was about to spread the gel I heared a knock on the door my heart started racing because I knew it was Justin "Hey sweetheart" I ear my mom say behind me and thats when my heart slowed down and broke, but I started to hear a thumping noise and realized it was my baby heartbeat and it picked up the pieces to my heart and healed it.I knew if everyone and everybody fail me that my daughter would love me unconditionally.

      "She is growing healthy and her heartbeat seem strong, so she is perfect just continue to take your vitamins and eat more fruit" Dr.Lorde say as we walk out her office "5 more months liv" my mom say "it was nice to see you Janet" Dr.Lorde say to my mom "nice to see you to Victoria","Thank you Dr.Lorde see you in 2 weeks" I say walking out the office to my car my mom come up to me and give me a hug "sweetheart I know your upset about Justin not being here but he called and asked me to come" she say "mom I know im not upset I just wosh me and him can experience this together " I say getting into my car "I love you Olivia" "I love you to mom".As I drive off I turn my music up, a song by Kelly Rowland come on "lets do this dirty laundry this dirty laundry, lets do this dirty laundry this dirty laundry" the song was depressing so I turned the radio off and just decided to drive in silence.

             I decided to stop by the mansion to see whats going on with Justin, I notice his truck was parked in the driveway. I got out of my car and ringed the doorbell, nobody answer so I decided to walk in "Hello" I call out but nobody answered, I had a feeling something was wrong. As I walk up the stairs I hear someone or something rustling, all the doors are close except for Justin's. My heart started to race like it did during my ultrasound, I didnt know if I should walk in or just head back to my car but I got this far, to late to turn around. I walk into his room and everything looked the same, then I heared some more noise downstairs. I walked down the long hallway until I got to the staircase, I took my time each stair checking my surroundings.

         I reach the bottem of the stairs and notice the noise is coming from the left and down that way is a bedroom a bathroom and the kitchen, my first instinct was again to leave but I couldnt just leave yet so I walk to the kitchen and right when I step into the red kitchen "SUPRISE!" people yelled out, I jump back from shock I see a banner hanging up 'Congratulations' it read in blue words. Jeremy, Lola, Esona, Andre, Malik,James, my mother and Justin and also few people I reconize from the bonfire.They all gave me a hug "Suprise love,for my two beautiful girls" Justin say,I pulled him into a full lip lock kiss "I was not expecting a baby shower Justin I love it well we love it" I say looking at my belly "Sorry hunny I couldnt tell you" my mom say pulling me into a hug "Its okay mom thank you, I love you so much" "I love you to livvy liv"we both start laughing, she haven't called me that since I was a kid.

       We all go outside where the pools are and I notice a bunch of food and somebody turned on the stereo, I guess its a pool party then. "Olivia me and your mother went shopping and bought you a new bathing suit, its in the bathroom sweety" Lola say to me "alright thank you' I walk to the outside bathroom once inside I see a hot pink 2 piece bathing suit hopefully it fit my breast, since I been pregnant my breast have grown fast.There were a C cup now they're a double D, I take off my jeans and v neck t-shirt and put them into the closet and then I put on the bathing suit that fit really good. I didnt have any stretch marks on my belly but I did have a dark line going through my belly button, I trace my finger down it and I feel a sudden kick "Aqua is that you?" and then I feel another kick "oh babygirl, mommy and daddy cant wait to see you" she starts to kick even more.I run outside to where Justin is "Justin she's kicking, I feel it, I feel her" I say to him and his eyes grow wide with a huge smile on his face , he put his hand slowly on my belly "I dont feel anything" he say frowning "you have to talk to her" "Umm hey its your daddy , I cant wait to see you I know your beautiful just like your mommy" she starts kicking and we start laughing.