Ready, Set,Leave

When I finally awoke it was night, I could tell by the moon light that cast a shadow through my window, I rolled over and notice Aqua was asleep next to me she looked so beautiful and peaceful.

I never knew Justin would do something like that definitly with my bestfriend. I heared people talking downstairs and realized te voices was Justin, Kelsey, my mom , Lola, and Jeremy I guess they got the news to.

I couldnt think, I didnt want to think,I just wanted to leave.

I looked for my phone and purse and found it beside the bed,I grabbed Aqua baby bag and put Aqua coat on and wrapped her in a blanket since it was cold  I open my door quietly and tip toed down the hallway until I reached the stairs, I took a deep breath and tried to go down the stairs quietly as I can and I succeeded.I walk to the front door and open it gently and ran and just kept on running didnt stop didnt know where I was going.

I reached a bus station and went to the ATM and bought 2 bus tickets to go to New York. I didnt know what was in New York but something in my heart told me to go there.

I found a seat on the bus, I sat down and actually relaxed, I was tired and Aqua was hungry I pulled out one of her bottles began to feed her.I looked at my phone and notice I had 18 miss calls, and 50 text messages I didnt care, I didnt think, I just did.

Night became morning.New day.New life I would say just me myself and I but its not an I, its a we.