Chapter 25 wedding

It's been 3 months since Demitri asked me to marry him and I'm very nervous because our wedding is tomorrow and we are not allowed to see each other till I'm walking down to the alter we chose to have the wedding at the field were we almost had the war. Everyone is coming except the Romanians and I've told the volturi no taking people into there coven unless they choose to join they weren't happy about that but they can't go against me since a month ago I was made a goddess of all magical and supernatural creatures. My baby's now look 5 years old but that just means they half to behave Alice is upset because I told her she was going to plan the wedding but she could do the investigation. Aro is going to walk me to the alter and keeps asking to do the ball which is getting on my last nerve but after a while I gave up and said yes to the ball. It is now time to get ready for the wedding Alice and rose are helping me get ready, once I'm ready we get to the tree line they walk out first then Aro is next to me I put my arm in his and look ahead. Once we got to the alter I kissed Aro on the cheek and said thank you to him before I turned to Demitri, we said our I do's and kissed like there was no one there then we had the reception to deal with that was fun till Ruby and her mate Alex went on the stage and sang "just a dream" it was so beautiful I hugged my daughter and soon to be son he was like us a half breed. After the song came the toasts which were really embarrassing but true Lilly was really tense the whole time because her parents were here too. After everything was done we went home to consummate the marriage all night long but it was nice.