Chapter 4 back to the quileute tribe

That morning I got on a boat to America where I would run to the place my mother was from, where her people were the place I would spend the rest of my life with the quileute's were I can turn into a wolf again with out people wanting to kill me. I knew about the tribe what they did and what they could turn into I wanted to be there and not feel worthless about myself. After many long days and nights on the boat we arrived at Boston where I got a horse, I changed into my mothers quileute clothing, then I was off to the quileute tribe that was on the other side of America but I knew that I could make it there no matter what it took. I allowed my horse to take a break to eat, drink, and rest, she trusted me because I chose to ride her with out reins and a saddle because those things are not comfortable. As belle rest I think about my mother how beautiful she must have been, how much she care about me when I was in her stomic, and how much she gave up just to give me life. All my life I blamed myself for her death she probably had a family who loved and cared for her and I took her away from her family (starts crying) why does everyone I love dies or leaves me please someone tell me why. Why does this happen to me (crying uncontrollably) why am I cursed to be alone, please give me a sign to tell me if I'm going to not be alone forever please. At that moment a baby wolf came towards me and its hurt mother came towards me too, I got up and went to the mother and tried to help her bet she asked me to kill her and take care of her baby I promised her I would so I drank her blood and buried her then fed her baby I named spirit. Now I saw that this was my sign that I will never be alone, that no matter what I will always have something that will be there for me. The next morning I started up on my journey again with spirit in a bag at my side, after many weeks of traveling we made it to the quileute tribe, I asked to talk to the chief. When they took me to there chief I explained to him who I was and who my mother and grandfather was plus what I was, I asked if I could stay with them because I had no where to go. The chief said I could stay and that I could help them when they needed me to help. I've settled into my new life helping and protecting the tribe I was the first girl shapeshifter in the tribes history, I raised the children who lost there parents.