Chapter 24 a date and night to remember

(When you see the hearts thats when it gets heated up)

It's been a few weeks since Ruby started to get better and she is back to her old self I'm happy she is doing better. The twins have started to grow which made me sad that they were growing out of there baby looks. Demitri's been trying to get me to go on a date with him the past two weeks but I tell him no but he's very persistent. It's pretty funny when he keeps asking if he does something really cheesy I'm going to loose it but I love him. After awhile I told him I'll go on a date with him and he was happy but I was going to do a little something when we get home from the date. I haven't seen Demitri at all today but I guess I can try and relax and take a nice relaxing bath since Ruby is watching the kids and Lilly is with Seth at the pack house so I get to relax for the first time in my life. I lit some candles and picked out my favorite sent for a bubble bath, once i was done I got in the bath after taking off all my close I was in total bliss to just let myself unwind and relax with nothing on my mind. I could feel Demitri near by but I was smart and put a charm on the door to make sure he couldn't get in. It's funny when he can smell me but can't get in the bathroom to get to me I could hear him yell and bang on the door but I stayed relaxed in my warm bubble bath. Then after five minutes I got out, dryer off and got dressed in a tank top and shorts when I opened the door I was engulfed in Demitri's arms I tried to get free of them but to no avail. He started to kiss down my neck till he found my sweet spot between my neck and shoulder it felt so good but I stopped him by electrocuting him to were he let me go to were I could escape from his arms "Demitri you aren't getting any till after our date." He understood and just hugged me till it was time for me to make dinner. I made dinner for the pack because there was a pack meeting at my house so I told Demitri to go hunting so I could talk with them. It seems that vampires have been coming on our land for something we just don't know what do I agreed to help when they needed me. After the meeting Demitri came back and hugged me till the baby's called for us, we went to see what they were crying for when we got in the room I saw that the twins were fight for no reason and I just pick them both up looking at them like I was mad they calmed down right there. Then I started to get ready for mine and Demitri's date when I was ready he couldn't keep his eyes off me he took me to the beach for a picnic, then we danced on the beach till we stopped and Demitri got down on one nee and said "Katherine Voltori Quileute I have been waiting for you for along time and I would like to ask you to be my wife" I said yes and we kissed so I told him that I have a surprise of my own for him so we went home.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I told him to sit on the bed and not to move, a few seconds later I came out of the bathroom with a black silk robe on walking all sexy to him then right when I'm almost to him I untie the robe and slide it off my body. Till all I'm in is my underwear and bra just looking at his face I knew he was holding himself back from coming at me but he stayed seated. I walk to him in a really sexy way till I'm to him I push him down and stratled him the I started to kiss him it got heated fast he was now on top and I was on bottom. His shirt was off but his pants were still on I could see he was hard so I put my legs on his back and started grinding on it that made him growl which made me wet. He started to kiss my lips then trailed kisses down to my neck and starts licking & sucking all over my neck which is getting me even wetter. I knew he could smell my arousal so he slowly moved his hand from my neck to between my legs, once his hand was between my legs he started to rub me down there while still sucking and nibbling my sweet spot on my neck. I got wetter and he was rubbing a little faster I started to moan then he took his hand from between my legs and stopped his attack on my neck. He ripped my bra off and started to lick from my neck down to my breast, he lick between my breast then around them while he started to rub between my legs again but a little bit harder while my legs are spread apart. Then he slips my left nipple in his mouth then licks and sucks on it while his left hand is messing with my right nipple, while I'm moaning like crazy then he goes to my right nipple and does the same thing. He rips my underwear off and starts rubbing me down there again I start moaning out of control then I feel him lick down my body over my navel then he starts licking my pussy and I'm on cloud nine at this point getting a lot of pleasure then I feel him positioning his penis at my entrance and starts pushing in slowly till he's in all the way then he starts to move in and out first slowly then he starts going faster we are both moaning like crazy after 3 hours we both come together. We kept doing that all night.