Chapter 8 Bella's wedding

It's been months since I escaped from the valtori and found out that I'm pregnant with Demetri's baby, Lilly is afraid that her parents will come for her and harm her agian but I won't let that happen. Today is Bella's wedding so to show I respect her choice I am going to the wedding and also Alice is making me sing at the party so I had no choice. Lilly is exited about the wedding because she gets to have fun at a party instead of being kept from the fun, I even bout her a gorgeous dress that she had always wanted. I was sitting in one of the chairs that were put out for when the wedding starts and it was peaceful to just sit here till Alice came to talk to me. I was glad my baby bump was not showing because I don't want to worry any of the pack or the Cullen's so till I'm comfortable to tell them I will keep it a secret. Bella looked beautiful in her wedding dress I even video taped the whole wedding even the party that I half to sing at. Lilly took the camera and video taped while I performed my songs, I sang A Thousand Years, Rebel Love Song, Look Through My Eyes, and Crawling Back To You. It was pretty fun but as a closing song I sang Moves Like Jagger which was funny to see people's faces at the song but it was worth it. I saw what jack did when Bella told him what she was doing on her honeymoon, I felt bad for him and I didn't like what she was going to do either but I have no say in any of this so I'm staying out of it. I watch as Bella and Edward leave for there honeymoon on island Esme, I know what will happen but that would ruin it so not telling.