Anniversary

Ant woke up first on this warm summer morning and realised it was his and Decs 25 year anniversary, they got together at 15 and now they're 40 and they couldn't be happier. ant got up and kissed Dec on the nose before going downstairs to get breakfast ready.

"Mmm...Ant why are you up so early it's 10:45" Dec mumbled out walking in the living room "that's the normal time to be up decky" Ant laughed and got up and kissed Dec softly and Dec crumbled "happy anniversary baby" Ant whispered "yeah you too" Dec said and tapped Ants chest still half asleep and went to get coffee before he rather quickly came back in a bit more awake "wait did you say anniversary" Dec asked slightly shocked "ohh you forgot didn't you" Ant asked smiling "25 years today love" he added "right eh shit...stay there" Dec said and rushed back upstairs and came down dressed in record time "eh what's with the rapid change of clothing" Ant asked "no reason absolutely no at all" Dec said rummaging round for his phone and wallet "kitchen table but where are you going" Ant asked and followed Dec through "just relax Ant it's fine all fine" Dec said coming across more camp than usual an left the house after finding his stuff

6 hours later
'Babe come out to the garden' Ant read on his phone from Dec "what the hell is he up too" he said to himself as he went through the house to the back and the whole garden was lit up with fairy lights and there was Dec stood in the middle in a smart dress shirt and suit trousers and smart shoes. "Dec" Ant said walking closer "what's all this" he added and all Dec done was kiss him lightly "happy anniversary" Dec said "now I didn't cook, you what I'm like with a kitchen not a good combo sooo I got chef Mulhern to help he's a whiz round a kitchen" Dec explained as he walked further into the garden holding Ants hand and led him to a table under the lights with a candle lit table with wine and a meal "Dec you didn't have to"Ant said getting emotional "oi im the emotional one here, sit come let's eat" Dec said and smiled and they sat and began to eat what Stephen made them.

"Remember 98 when we went to Tenerife and I" Dec said but Ant finished his sentence "got pushed in the pool by me,  yeah one of the best holidays, my favourite memory is when you looked at me on that Friday after we got our ITV contract and you said "I love you Anthony I really do" that's the best moment I could've asked for and well maybe this will top it" Ant said and got up and stood beside Decs chair and took a deep breath and went down on one knee and took a ring out his pocket "Declan Jospeh Oliver Donnelly, will you do me the honour of marrying me and being my husband. If anything these 25 years have shown me I want you for life you're my world my everything" Ant asked clearly nervous "is this really happening" Dec asked with his voice wavering "yes yes of course I'll marry you" Dec said now crying and kissed Ant passionately and Ant put the ring on Decs finger "god I'm glad you said yes I've planed this for 3 years" Ant laughed out and hugged Dec tightly and they spent the night under the fairly lights and moonlight just talking and enjoying each other's company now soon to be husbands.