Everything I Want

1) the person I love
2) them to love me back
3) to spend the rest of my life with them

That's the list I'm writing on my notepad while in a meeting with ITV. Stephen looks over me shoulder "who's the lucky lady then decky Doolittle" Stephen asked smiling "oh clear off will ya Stephen" I say and smiled and crumbled the paper up and chucked it, little did I know Ant would go and get it when I left....

...ants view
Maybe it's Ali maybe Dec loves Ali orrrrr it's Ashley he's always had a thing for her that's been spotted before.  Before I can think anymore I notice a 'A' engraved into the piece of paper 'it's got to be Ali it can't be....ohhh shit' My mind was now racing thinking it's me it could be me "Dec...Declan" I say going in our office "who's A" I add putting the paper down on his desk in front of him "where....did you get that" Dec asked and picked it up starting to panic "that doesn't matter Declan who's A, I feel I'm in pretty little liars who is it" I say trying to make light of the conversation but all Dec done was take the paper and his jacket and leave the office "Declan come back" I shout out door but he doesn't "what's up love" Ali our manager asks seeing I'm somewhat confused and stressed "Dec he's in love with someone he's wrote a list of what he wants for Christmas their name starts with A and I don't know who it is" I say getting more confused as I went on "ohh you aren't half stupid sometimes Anthony" Ali said and smiled and put her hand on my shoulder "I had to get him drunk to admit it to me. I was right. Maybe you should speak to him it's blatant who he loves" Ali added and I had tears in my eyes I finally realised what I felt for Dec the weird feeling I get when I see him I get it now, I love him.

Back at Decs

This can't be happening how the hell did Ant get that paper I thrown it away "Declan open up I've got something to tell you" I hear Ant shout knocking on my front door "Ant leave it out will ya there's nothing to know" I shout back getting a beer and going out to my garden and see ant climbing over the wall "Jesus Christ Ant you'll kill yourself man" I said annoyed at his stupidity "ahh shit" Ant shouted before he fell right in front of Dec and did noting but smile up at the annoyed man stood above him "get up you hurt yer groin" Dec said and went in to get a frozen bag of anything really "HERE put that on your groin, Jesus man you could've hurt yourself more severely" I say sounding like his husband and all he done was smile and put the frozen bag on his groin "it's you just in case you're stupid" I added and went to walk away but Ant grabbed my arm and gently put his hand on my face and kissed me "I love you too" Ant said pulling away "you're everything I've ever wanted please don't say this is a joke" I say not believing what just happened and Ant kissed me again passionately this time "it's not a joke pet I love you Ali shown me what I always knew I love you and you love me" ant said and I just hugged him "merry Christmas Declan" he added "you ever climb my wall again and we're gonna have problems" I say and smile still hugging each other. Later that night it started to snow. This was the perfect day he's all I want.