3am fun ;)

It was really early in the morning in the Donnelly/McPartlin house hold. Ant and Dec were in bed, Dec was sleeping but Ant was having a rather nice dream which was making him moan A LOT! Dec thought he was hearing things as he woke up and looked beside him and seen Ants lower half slightly damp "aww Ant pet he's having a dirty dream" Dec chuckled to himself and moved himself so he was lying on top of Ant and kissed him lightly "baby" he whispered "wake up" he added "ah shit Declan" Ant moaned out and all Dec done was smile so Dec moved to his neck and found his weak spot in record time and bit him lightly Ant loved it when he done that "baby wake up" Dec said again and placed a hand on the front of Ants pj bottoms "mhmm" Ant groaned slightly waking up "you're having a dirty dream"Dec said and kissed him again and this time Ant fully woke up "ahh there you are" Dec said and smiled and kissed down his chest and at the top of his bottoms while Ants hands went straight into Decs bed hair "Declan" Ant moaned as Dec kissed his groin and took his bottoms off and kissed his tip and Ant nearly shouted "be quiet don't wanna wake the neighbours" Dec said and winked and fully took Ant in his mouth, it took all of Ants power not to shout with pleasure "Dec" he whimpered as Dec help his hips still and looked up at him through his eyelashes but not stopping "shittt" Ant groaned and threw his head back in the pillow "please don't stop" Ant moaned out as his body tensed up "are you close" Dec asked wickedly coming back up to kiss him passionately running his hands through Ants jet black hair "fuck" Ant sighed braking away from the kiss and Dec went back down and it only took 20 seconds before Ant exploded in Decs mouth and Dec kept going till Ant road out his orgasim "how's that for a dirty dream eh love" Dec asked watching Ant panting like mad "Jesus you're the best husband ever" Ant said completely blessed out and brought Dec closer to him to cuddle him "I do try babe" Dec mumbled in his chest "love you" they both said at the same time before falling back asleep after one of the best early mornings ever...