- ten -

.:: chapter ten - high ::.

⛓🔐⛓

Tyler was panting as the blond came up from beneath the sheets. His curly hair stuck to his face as a sheen of sweat layered his porcelain pale skin. Josh laid a few breathless kisses on Tyler's tan chest, before resting his body half on top of the younger boy's.

Tyler's small hand came up to thread through Joshua's sweaty hair, not so much bothered by how it was matted to his head, just happy they were back to normal. Josh's lager hand rested on Tyler's hips, gripping the flesh softly and rubbing it with his thumb. His nose resting underneath Tyler's jaw, and lips parted to let out breaths of air.

"Damn, I missed you so much." Josh panted, pressing a kiss to Tyler's neck before resting back in his previous spot comfortably.

"You missed me, or you missed the sex?" Tyler asked with a breathless chuckle.

"Both." Josh murmured playfully, his eyes drooping from their earlier activities taking a toll on his and Tyler's bodies.

The couple laid in bed, Tyler staring at the ceiling, while Josh had his eyes closed, absentmindedly continuing to rub Tyler's sides.

His phone started to vibrate off the bedside table so Tyler reached over and grabbed it.

"It's Debby." The brunet sighed as he handed over the phone to the blond who was lazily drawing patterns on his hips.

Taking the phone, Josh pressed ignore and placed it next to him on the bed.

"You're not gonna answer it?" Tyler asked, his breathing returning back to normal.

"Nope." Josh responded with a sly smile, pecking Tyler's lips before resting his head back on the brunet's chest.

🔐

"I don't even understand why we were given so much homework. Who the fuck is even going to do it?" Gerard complained as he sat on one of the mattresses in the warehouse. His legs crossed over one another as his backpack was next to his foot.

"Not me, that's for damn sure." Melanie groaned, throwing her packet of papers and watching as they all messily fell down.

The smell of paint, and other toxins was wafting through the air as Joshua graffitied the walls with spray paint. Frank helping him out by spraying his own types of drawings around the lettering. Brendon was too busy sharing a joint with Ryan, while Tyler was sitting with his arms resting on top of his knees, watching the two boys cover the wall with multiple different things.

"What would you do if I drew you naked on this wall?" Josh asked with a smirk, his hand shaking a can of spray paint.

"Well id say that's a dumb idea. If you want to spray paint me on the wall, at least put me in some lace lingerie." Tyler cheekily said with a smirk.

"I like the way you think." The blond responded, going back to what he was doing before.

Loud obnoxious laughs could be heard from Brendon and Ryan, as they jokingly sung random songs they had written. Their voices being dropped to lower tones, causing the other to break down into a fit of hysterics. Listening to the laughs, made Tyler look back at them with a raised eyebrow, and laugh leaving his lips as well.