- føur -

.:: chapter four - reminiscing ::.

⛓🔐⛓

"How does it feel kissing your boyfriend while your covering hickeys made by me?" Josh questioned the brunet who was walking around his room closing his windows and curtains. His tanned skin equally exposed to the parts of his covered, leaving his outfit casual not slutty.

With his back to Joshua, he shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing different? How's it feel having boners around a girlfriend who won't touch your dick?" Tyler asked with a smirk.

"Why are you such a whore?" He asked now getting angry at the boy who was technically doing nothing wrong, except toying with his emotions.

"Why are you such a lying cheater?" Tyler snapped back, both of them now getting angry at each other.

"You're only doing this because your jealous that I won't date a slut like you, you're nothing but a simple fuck since my girlfriend won't do that." Joshua said, expecting Tyler to either give in at that moment or hurt him with words, but that's not what he did.

The feminine boy just laughed. Walking closer to the older, taller, more masculine boy Tyler bit his lip.

"I'm doing this because hell yeah I'm jealous, but I'm single too. You don't own me Joshua Dun, and fine let me be your quick fuck when your girlfriends calling your phone and you won't answer cause your busy burying yourself inside of me, I still have a part of you that you're not willing to let go." He spoke, slowly and calmly, provoking the older boys anger.

"I have you wrapped around my fucking finger and you know it." Tyler added on, his lips upturned into a smirk as Josh's eyes flickered from left to right, his mad demeanor not going unnoticed.

"Boys, dinners ready." Angela shouted, causing Josh to look away.

"You ready to act like a big boy, and stop being a little bitch?" Tyler asked with a laugh, walking out of the room and away from Josh who was still frozen in spot.

🔐

"Remember when we first met and you yelled at me because I said playing with barbies was for girls?" Josh asked as he laid on his back looking up at Tyler's ceiling.

After dinner, the two boys had been completely calm from their previous interaction. They were laughing, playfully shoving each other, and acting like they were kids again. Now they were on Tyler's bed, reminiscing about their past.

Tyler giggled, hitting Joshua's chest playfully. "Yeah! You were a major asshole as a kid!" He smiled.

"Tyler this is my friend Jasmines kid Josh, why don't you two go play outside or in your room or something?" Tyler's mom said with a smile, pushing her son out to interact with the new kid. Curly dark brown hair, contrasting against pale skin, and warm brown eyes, Tyler began to blush.

The young boy stared at Tyler in complete fascination. Light brown hair, surrounding tan warm skin, large brown doe eyes, plump pink lips, light layers of freckles, and a cute little ruffled dress. Joshua thought the boy in front of him was beautiful, like a Disney princess.

"O-okay, come on I'll show you my toys." Tyler bashfully said, grabbing the boys hand and pulling them up the stairs carefully to his bedroom.