- five -

.:: chapter five - bonfire ::.

⛓🔐⛓

Tyler sighed as he sat in front of his mirror on a bar stool, staring at the pleasure filled marks on his body that Josh left as a reminder of what they previously did. His nimble finger tracing over the purple marks littering his neck, and the deep bruises on his hips surrounded by hickeys.

He should've been getting ready for the bonfire, but he got easily distracted just by looking at his body and thinking all about Joshua. Tyler was sort of nervous on how the bonfire would go because Oli and Joshua Franceschi had to cancel since they were going to do something together, which meant Tyler was stuck having no way to make Josh jealous but Debby would be there.

Throwing on his outfit quickly, Tyler tried to ignore that thought of Josh and Debby all loved up upon each other.

"Are you crazy!" Tyler jumped as Melanie shouted through his room. How'd she even get in?

"What?" He asked confused, as he threw on his white pair of adidas.

"It's freezing outside, and you're about to wear a bralette and skinny jeans!" She shouted with her eyes wide.

Tyler chuckled at the over protective side of her. "I'm going to be wearing Josh's old leather jacket he gave to me, and a pair of half finger gloves. I'll be fine, and if I get sick, at least I won't have to go to school. Also we'll be surrounded by a fire." He shrugged, grabbing his phone and slipping it into his back pocket.

"Whatever. Let's go the others are in the car, and I'm scared they're going to fuck with my shit." She chuckled.

The two walked down the stairs of Tyler's home, the brunet yelling a goodbye to his parents as he left the home.

"Damn, you're going all-in to look hot." Gee spoke as he took in the boys outfit.

"You're gonna freeze to death." Ryan added on from the passenger seat.

"Right! I tried telling him but, I have to admit, the outfit is pretty cute." She started to say.

Melanie turned up the heat in her car as they took off towards the old abandoned warehouse that Joshua's parents bought to give to Joshua. When the rebellious teen was growing up, he used to spray paint the walls of his room and leave stolen objects in the garage of his home, so when Joshua spotted an old warehouse going for foreclosure he asked his parents for it. Of course they thought he was crazy, but when he started listing all the things he could do over there than at their house, they agreed.

The warehouse was kinda like an opened one story house. There was a bathroom, a small kitchen to cook, a karaoke machine, a set of drums, stolen shopping carts, and mattresses for when they all wanted to stay the night in the warehouse. It was like camping, except not in the woods and they had the option to use the electricity and wifi.

Once they arrived at the dark looking warehouse, they all hopped out of the car. Ryan and Gerard locked arms around one another, while Melanie and Tyler locked arms together. They could already see orangish light flickering from behind the building, so they followed it. Shouts could be heard the closer you got, and the revving of cars could also travel through the ears of those close enough.

"Looks like the parties already started." Gerard spoke, removing his arm from Ryan's, to scan the amount of people. His eyes widened when he saw a boy with loads of tattoos, black hair with blond shaved sides, paired with a nose and lip ring.