*20*

Last chapter!

Time skips to 7 months in pregnancy

Sara's pov

I just finished cleaning the house and was now sitting on the couch watching t.v when a news story comes on.

"There has been an horrible plane crash on American Airlines coming from Florida to California,reports say that the airplane lost control and was going down and crash killing everyone on board" the reporter says.

I sit back and say was that him?

I was about to call tim when he was calling me

"Tim" I say

"He's gone sara I'm sorry for your loss" he says and hangs up.

He's dead.

I don't have to worry about him hitting me again.

Me and my babies are going to be okay now.

4 years later

Sara had twins named Mia and Lia dallas, she decided to give the babies the father's last names, now the kids are growing up beautifully .

She never went back home, she graduated college with a master's degree in assistance majoring for big Companies.

After Cameron's death she turned the report in and they even made a book about the bases that happened in her life .

Nash the guy from her school got married ally married jake and Tommy nobody knows were he went.

When sara tried to contact her mother , she found out she died of depression of her daughter gone.

But Sara's plan never got to work she was planning to kill him but something else did.

And as of tim he moved in the house cameron bought her and said to protect her from now on. He likes her

All of cameron money goes to sara because he was so obsessed with her that he put all her names on the insurance and now she's loaded. She doesn't have to work she's got all the money.

From all the beatings and rapings, she didn't Consider it as abuse

She considered as it  tortured.