19

Sara's pov

For the next few weeks he has been abusing me, he come for sex again every now and them or he just tells me to blow him or he pleasures me.

Now I sit on the bed and watch t.v and chained up to the bed board. I haven't eaten anything because he doesn't trust me to go downstairs I haven't even seen tim.

Cameron comes home around 8 so he feeds me and that's when he hits me he doesn't say anything to me but just hit me. I still hate him with all my life I rather be dead at the his point.

I get up and try to use the bathroom, he has the chain long enough for me to go to the bathroom and across the room but not long enough for me to get to the door. That bastard

I've been keeping up on how long I've been here I've been here for over a month being abused and tortured he hurts me but he doesn't care. But I know he loves me. I don't love him

There's a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I hear, tim

"Tim is that you?" I ask. "Yes ,ma'am, can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say trying to look presentable

"Uh cameron is on a business trip he wants you to come, so I'm going to unchain you and you need to go take a shower and get dressed, he said he'll be here in two hours and be ready" he says not looking at me .

He Comes over to the side of the bed and unchains me

"You can look at me tim" I say he slowly looks at me and quickly looks back down.

"It's okay tim, he didn't mean it" I say

"He didn't mean it? No women or female needs to be hitten by a male sara, what he did to you is no excuse of he didn't mean it, have you seen yourself in the mirror lately  sara" he says

"No" I say.

"Go look!" He says yelling at me.

I stand up and could barely walk towards the bathroom sink I could barely even see my face, it was all bruised up and scratches and my arms they were all blue and purple from him pulling on my arms forcefully. I pull a hand over my mouth and gasping.

"So he didn't mean it?" Tim says still standing by the bed.

"He was drunk" I say

"He was drunk! That's no excuse sara why are you still defending him?" Tim says coming closer.

"Huh?" Tim yells.

"I love him " I yell back. I lied

"You love him?" He says sitting on the bed.

"Yes " I say

"he doesn't know anything about love sara, he doesn't love you, he only hits you and rapes you sara, get that through your head" tim says getting up and walking towards the door .

"Wait so what if I did defended him then how come you didn't come in and help me then tim?" I say getting closer to him.

he didn't say anything but just slammed the door shut. I go and take my shower .

After I finished getting ready I tried my best to cover my bruises, I put clothes on and packed my bags.

I sat on the bed and waited for cameron

I was in the middle of watching stranger things.

"Sara, darling are you here?"I hear cameron say as he enters the door.

"Right here" I say.

"Are you ready to go?" He says as he kisses the front of my nose

"Mmhmm" I say nodding back.

"Well let's go" he says as we go downstairs I see Marie the maid I smile at her but she quickly looks away.

We get into the car and cameron looks at me and says

"Your birthday is coming up in a few days"

Already?

"Yeah I know" I say

"Sara I'm not going to hit you anymore, but I need to you do something for me" he says taking me hand and kissing it.

"I need you to give your self completely to me" he says .

I thought I already did that when he took my virginity that night.

"Okay" I say.

"We're not going a business trip we going on a house hunting trip" he says.

We need a house that I can fly time to time, maybe start a family?" He says

A family with him no way I need to keep my plans

"Okay, what do you want" I ask staring out the window.

"Maybe a girl" he says looking at me 

"Okay we can start when we get a new house" I say smiling at him

Oh he doesn't know what he got his self into.

We land in what it looks like California

"Wow!" I say in astonishment.

"Yup beautiful California but not as beautiful as you " he says as he grabs my hand and we get into another car and the driver drives us to a nice house.

"Welcome to a brand new house" he says.

"I thought we were going house hunting?" I ask

"Yeah I already did everything is in there so your all set, let's go make my beautiful kids my dear" he says taking me inside.

As soon as I go inside he pushes me against the door and starts kissing down my neck and saying how much he loves me. It made me think when tim said he doesn't love you.

As he made love to me, I felt him come inside of me and he got off of me and said, well get a test done in a few weeks.

That's all he does he gets what he wants and leaves.

"I'll be back soon sara love you my dear"  and walks out of the house.

I'm here alone with gated community and in the middle of the woods

I looked and the kitchen counter and there's a paper that said.

"Welcome to lake Tahoe California "

As I sit on the couch and drink my coffee I think of my plan.

He Comes back less than an hour and comes sits my me and he tells me how lucky he it's and all that bullshit of things he says.

"Come on let's take a nap " he says

We walk up the stairs and go to bed

sleeps takes over us.