12

I've spent 2 days in this hell of a hole with his two guards.

I'm bored and scared I went and looked around this big of a house like two times already. And let me tell you has so many rooms for a single guy who works as a big CEO.

As I make my rounds of walking threw the house the windows are locked with bolts and sound proof, the front door is guarded by another two guys.

I walk in a room and guess it's his office I open the door and wow, he has a big desk in the middle of the room, and has pictures hanging on the wall as soon you walk in.

I be nosy and look at his stuff and I see papers on his desk and I look at it and see pictures of a girl, I look closer and see its me.

It's me when I was practicing for cheer, games where I did cheer, and the last one was me in my room changing. "Perv " I say to myself .

I get out and go into the room I was in the first time and lay down. I'm getting sleepy. I fell asleep

" you may kiss the bride" the preacher said. I look over and see cameron leaning to kiss me. We kissed and the preacher said "now Ms. And Mr.Dallas"

And the  I wake up, oh god I thought that was real.

I get up and walk towards the door and see the dude again. I say

"How long have I've been out?"

"For awhile" he says.

"You seem like a nice guy, why are do you even help him?" I ask.

"I owe it to him, no further questions" he says.

"What time is it?" I ask leaning against the door.

"9:30 ma'am" he says.

"Well, I'm hungry, can I go down stairs to fix me something to eat?" I ask

"It's your house, you what ever besides leaving the house" he says.

"Whatever" I say as I walk down stairs.

I look threw the cabinets and find nothing.

"does he not go shopping" I say to the guard.

"No he has maids to do all that stuff" he shay tuff as

"What your names, I just want to know" I ask

"Tim" he says .

"Okay Tim are you hungry?"I ask.

"No" he ask.

"Your lying , you know you have to be hungry, all you do is stand there like a statue" I say knowing that's the truth.

"No" he says again.

"Fine then, he has nothing, like at all and I'm starving" I say pouting.

"You can order a pizza and we'll have to pay, nobody can see you" Tim says

"Now that's better, okay" I say as hand out my hand for the phone.

My plan is working!

He hands me a phone, I called the pizza number from the fridge.

"Hello, this is Claire, I will be taking your order, what can I get for you?" She said. "I will have a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza" I say on the phone. "Okay we'll have it done in 20 minutes. She says, but I was about to yell help me but Tim grab the phone and hung up.

"I knew what you were going to do" Tim says.

"What, I was just ordering pizza" I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah okay, go sit down and one of the guys will go get it" Tim says.

"Fine!" I huff.

I sit down and got frustrated at which remote was the right now for the t.v

"Hey tim" I say

"Yes ma'am" tim says

"What remote is which?"I ask.

"The back one is to the t.v"he says plainly .

"Thanks" I says he just nods.

I turn on the t.v and switch on law and order SVU and watch it until the front door opened I turned around see that tim had the pizza.

"Oooo, pizza!" I say and grab the box and sit back down. I grabbed a piece and watch the show.

After the show was over I had four pieces I got up and seen tim I grab the rest that was in the box and handed it to him.

"I know your hungry so here" I say handing the box to him. To my surprise he took it.

"I'm going to bed see you in the morning " I say considering it's three in the morning.

"Goodnight Ms" I hear tim say before I went up stairs. And was guarded  y another two guys.

I took off my shoes and left my socks on and took of my pants, considering I don't have shorts or anything, plus he won't be back till Sunday or so. I left my shirt on and go I to the covers.

It's smelled just like him. Okay this is weird. I rolled onto my side and I started thinking and eventually falling asleep.

(Pic on top)