17

Sara's pov

After that little incounter 3 days ago with me kissing back with cameron
Makes me wanna barf, he knows what his doing and I. Am. Not. Falling. In. Love. Especially not him.

Three days since his been home and 2 days since my mom has been home, I've been watching the news to see if she had put a search party for me but haven't seen one thing about me maybe she's happy I'm gone?.

I turn the t.v. off and go downstairs quietly without waking up cameron.

I walk I to the kitchen and see cameron sitting in the dark and with a glass of whiskey because he had a bottle of jack sitting next to it.

"Oh shit! You bout gave me a headache" I say as I hold a hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Umm sorry for interrupting you I'll go back upstairs" I say as I was about to turn around.

"No stay" he says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, come sit by me" he says.

Okay, I go and sit by him and awkwardly play with my hands.

"I'm sorry what I've put you threw, sorry for taking everything away from you" he says getting another drink from the glass.

I didn't know what to say, I sure as hell wasn't going to say it's okay because it wasn't he did take everything away from me.

"When I first saw you, you were the most beautiful person sin the room and I had to have you but when you told me your age I knew I couldn't, but I wanted to." He says.

"Why me?"I ask.

"Because your different" he says looking at me.

"I'm not, I'm like every other girl" I say.

"Yeah but you are something different" he says.

"You make me fell different" he continues.

"The thing is that I want you, but I don't know if you want me" he says as he looks at me like his searching for an answer.

Sara he's held you kidnapped and even took everything away don't look into those eyes sara no no big ass no.

"I want you" I say

You dumb bitch , didn't I tell you no?

"You what?" He says

"I said I want you" I say

"Wanna go to my room?" He asks.

I nodded. What the hell?

He holds my hand and takes me upstairs.

We get to the room and he turns to me and says "jump"

I jump and I have my legs wrapped around his torso and he starts kissing me and says "are you ready?" I nod.

He lays me on the bed.

He continues to kiss me until

I feel a hand slap my cheek i look at him wide-eyed I pull a hand and fell my cheek already feeling hot.

I look at him and his head is looking down.

I feel tears falling down. He hit me

"Your a bastard" I yell before running towards the door and running to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I sat in the corner and held my cheek it stings like hell.

I was now sitting my my bed holding my cheek I went to the bathroom and looked at it and seen it was already forming a bruise and was puffy and seen a hand mark where he slapped me.

I lay down and held my cheek and cried myself to sleep.