6

*Sara's pov*

Okay, what the hell did I get myself into?

Does he know how old I am?

My mom can't find out

I get a text message and its from him

Cameron: I'm on my way

"Oh shit!" I yell and jump from my bed and run to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hurry and do my makeup.

I go back to my room and slide on some skinny jeans with a white tee along with a Marron scarf and white converses.

I braid my hair on the side.

I get another text message

Cameron: I'm here.

"Shit,shit,shit" I say as I spray some perfume on and run down the hallway.

"Mom I'll be back later, love you!" I yell and slam the door shut.

As I walk out of the house he was already walking up the door.

"Hi, you look wonderful" he says as he smiles at me.

"Uh thanks" I say sliding into the nice mercedes.

"So I thought we could grab some breakfast, does that sound okay?"he says as he drives away from my house.

"That's sound okay" I say as I put my seat belt on.

he turns off the radio and looks at me and says

"Your really beautiful, boys must be chasing you " he says as he turns into a restaurant.

I didn't say anything but I knew I was blushing bad, because I felt my cheeks get hot.

He parks and and jogs in front of the car and opens the car door.

"Ladies first" he says as he puts a hand on the lower part of my back.

"Thank you" I say as I try to take his hand off of my back but he kept it there.

We get inside and there is only a few people here. Good I say in my head.

We get seated and the waiter takes our order.

"So, tell me about yourself?" He asks.

Forreal?

"I live here in Florida, where it's hot all the time. I go to black bear high school( don't know if that's a real school or not) I am a cheerleader for our high school football team, I have 2 best friends named alix and ally there sisters " I say as I take a drink of my water.

"No, I meant hobbies, you know favorite music favorite thing to do, you know" he says. Oh he wants to know my personal life okay. (Lol)

"Umm, I like to listen hozier, bad suns and Vance joy, my favorite thing to do is doing cheer and go for runs, that's all " I say, realizing I must sound boring.

"Mm. Not bad you good taste" Cameron says as he takes a drink of his wine.

Who the hell has wine for breakfast.

He goes and ask me more questions. And finally our food comes.
But before we eat he asks a question I thought he would never asks 

"May I ask, how old are you?" He says quietly .

"17" I say grabbing my purse getting ready to leave or waiting for him to say leave. But he says something differently.

"Cool, I remember those teen ages" he says as he picks up his fork.

"How old are you" I say Bluntly.

"Haha, I'm 27" he says laughing.

"Oh wow, your pretty young to be a ceo" I say back.

"Yeah I am, my father was a big successful personal and it goes down to generations" he says back with his full attention looking at me.

After that we ate and said little words here and there.

We got done eating I was going to reach for my phone but I forgot I left it in his car.

"You ready to go?" He says getting up.

"Yes" I say back and getting up and we both walk towards the door. After he paid.

"Umm thanks for the breakfast " I say trying my best not to be awkward.

"No problem " Cameron says before driving off.

He drives back to my house and we sit in the car for a few minutes before he says.

"Can I take you out again maybe sometime soon?"He asks.

"Cameron, you seem like a nice guy and all, but I'm 17 and your 27" I say slowly not wanting him to get upset.

"I know age is just a number" he says

"And jail is just a place" I say laughing alittle.

"But who has to know?" He says inches from my face.

"My mmy mmom might find out" I say stuttering out my words.

"She won't if I give a position at my work as a assistance" he says holding my cheek with my huge hands and caressing it.

"I can't I'm still in high school and people would find that weird" I say trying to make up excuses.

"So, people are gonna judge" he says he puts a hand on my thigh.

"You can come in on the weekends and I can just say I'm helping with you college tuitions so you needed a job, so I took you in." he says making his hand go up under my shirt.

"Fine! I will" I say so he can quit feeling me up.

"Good, see you next Saturday" he says as he places a kiss on my hand .

"Bye" I say as close the door and walk to my house.

What the actual hell?...