5

Sara's pov

As I get ready for tonight. I touch up my makeup and slide on my dress and it fits my curves nicely.

I as I finish touching my makeup and spraying my perfume on I slide on my heels and walk the hallway.

"Oh honey you look beautiful" my mom says.

"We'll Thank you, you beautiful also mom" I says as we head out the door and drive down to her boss place.

After an hour we make it. And let me tell you it was a big ass house.

Looked like hundreds of cars parked up and down the drive way. But it was just workers that are going to work for him including my mom.

"Wow!" My mom  says letting her mouth open.

"Yeah wow" I say looking at the house.

"I haven't even meet the man yet and I'm already falling in love with his house" my mom says making me laugh.

"You haven't meet your boss yet?" I says confused .

"No he sent everyone an email that he was having a dinner party for all
Employers." She says.

"Wow" I say.

We parked the car and get out and some of mom's friends come over and talk to her before we walk in.

We enter his house and mighty god.

It was huge and gorgeous inside with Shiney glossy floors and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling .

Making me go in awe.

We enter another room where everyone is , me and my mom take our seats and a waiter comes and gives us two glasses of wine.

"Oh wow mom look" I say as I pick up my wine.

"Just for tonight" she says laughing.

"Haha" I say taking a sip of my glass.

I look around and saw that he loves art and like rock music like ACDC.

wow good taste I say to myself. It looks like a ball room.

As I continued to look a round. I saw a stage and the lights go down to a dim light and the stage lights up.

A tall man comes up and grabs a microphone and speaks I to it.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen I wanna Thank you for coming to this dinner tonight it really means alot. My name is Cameron Dallas and I'm your new CEO. And that I'm happy to be your new boss of the Dallas Inc." He says as he Continues to talk.

He's looks young to be a ceo he looks like he's in his 20s. But he looks handsome in that suit he's wearing.

"I should've known he was young" my mom says looking at me.

"Yeah he looks really young" I say back to her.

I look up and see that everyone is clapping.

He gets off the stage and disappears in the crowd.

We look at the menu and select what we both wanted to eat. And waited for the waiter it get out order.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back" I tell my mom as I get up and go look for the bathroom.

I push my way through the crowd and try to find the bathroom, there's so many doors and windows in this house. It's unbelievable . My god

As I think I find the bathroom. I opened the door to a closet. (Lol)