3

*Sara's pov*

"Did you see that new kid, good lord he is fine girl" ally says fanning herself and acting like she is going to fall.

"Yeah I have him all through 3rd hour" I say as I spot him in the the corner of the cafeteria.

"Whats his name" ally says finally calming down.

"Nash" I say back drinking my water

"Oh, just nash no last lame?" Ally says while trying to swat a fly away from her.

"Nash grier" I say plainly.

"I wonder where he came from, he looks like he was made from goddess hands of greek" ally says making me laugh.

"Come on, Jake said for us to meet him at the football field" ally says getting up and grabbing her bag.

"Your still talking to jake?" I say bluntly as we walk towards the football field.

"Yeah he said he was sorry for cheating, so I forgave him" she says all in one breathe.

"Oh" I said back.

Jake and ally have been off and on since freshman year. We're seniors now , jake is always cheating on ally and he says the same thing over and over "I'm sorry it won't happen again" is usually he words. And she just forgives him like that.

"So I heard your cousin Vinny is coming back from California" ally says

"he was but then he changed his mind because of something that came up" I say back to her while trying to put my water bottle back into my cheer bag.

"Oh! Ms. Hargenson  said that we have cheer practice after school today" ally says skipping toward the fence.

"Why?, she just told us that we have the week off and the weekend what now" I say getting annoyed .

"No its for today, she wanted to talked to us about some stuff about cheer camps and cheer competitions that's coming up." Ally explains.

"Good! Because I have that dinner with mom and I really don't want to go to practice." I say as we sit on the bleachers.

"Oooo, maybe your mom's new boss is a hot" ally says looking at with a smirk

"I don't care, like she just works for the company, he's just a new ceo that's all." I say not caring.

"Yeah, your mom makes big money and then you come to school with a beat up car, like what the actual fuck?" Ally says throwing hands in the air.

"Oh, look ur boy toy is coming" I whisper to ally.

"Jake!" Ally screams in a bitch ass tone.

"Hey babe, hey sara" jake says smiling at ally, then smirks at me. That shit head.

"Ally I've gotta go, tell ms. Hargenson ,that a emergency came up" I say to ally before walking off.

"Okay bye girl" she says walking away hand and hand with jake.

I walk back to the school parking lot and get into my beat up ass car. And drive towards home.

I pull into my drive way and walk towards my house.

"Sara!" I hear my mom yelling.

"Yes mom" I say in a annoyed voice.

"What has gotten into you" mom says rather loudly.

"Nothing, what do you need?" I say more calming.

"Oh, since tomorrow is Friday and your not going to school because your excempt from your tests, I thought we could go shopping for your dress" mom says mixing the bowl of what looks like cake batter.

"Uh, yeah sure and why are you mixing cake batter for?" I reply to her.

"Oh, it's for the next door neighbors they just moved here, the Grier's." She says pouring the batter on a pan.

"Yeah, there son goes to my school have him in three classes" I say turning around to go to my room.