Alexander x Assassin!Reader

Sequence 1: ENCOUNTER

You made your way across the rooftops with your skills that you earned while working for the Brotherhood. You made your way to the town square to hunt down your target, a Templar commander that has been executing innocents of the population. You looked over the edge and found him. You leapt off the roof and landed on top of him, pinning him to the ground. The other templars started running towards you as you sunk your hidden blade into his neck. You started to make a run for it, but as you did the king of the kingdom was headed your way. You hid as templars ran towards the king. Alexander saw you hide, but decided to help. He ordered his guards to attack the templars. The two armed forces fought long and hard as he went to where you were.
"Hello there.", he said as he found you blending in with a few common folk.
" W-Wait you noticed me!?", you asked startled like.
"I saw you running from those templars and I have my guards fighting them now.", he replied with a slight chuckle. The two commoners left as he sat next to you. The two of you talked for a while as you taught him about the Brotherhood, a deed best unnoticed by the council. He told you one thing important before leaving,
" Meet me at my room tonight at midnight, I will need you for an important mission." You headed back to the Assassin's Den to train and wait for the time to go. It was five minutes to midnight, you started making your way to his room at the castle.