Y/N's POV

"Xoxo Gossip Girl." Camila and I said in unison then laughed at the tv.

We watched two seasons already and I knew I was gonna regret staying up because I had to leave tomorrow. But then again I didn't because I was with Camila, having more fun than I have in a month. I smiled to myself while my thoughts were cut off when she groaned.

"My neck is gonna kill me in the morning." She mumbled digging her hand in a bowl of random sweets we ordered.

She was currently laying down with her head against the headboard while looking at the flatscreen on the wall in front of us. I rolled my eyes before moving her onto me and she smiled biting into a strawberry as she then laid her head against my shoulder and chest.

I lightly chuckled at her excuses over the past few minutes and she innocently looked up at me with a cute smile knowing what I was laughing at. She then put a piece of chocolate to my mouth and I took it along with the tip of her finger. I playfully growled as I bit her finger and she squealed giggling before snatching her finger away.

I chuckled again as she playfully but softly slapped my bare stomach before cuddling into me again. I felt her softly kiss my collarbone before feeling her smile against my shoulder. That was until her phone went off indicating she had gotten a text.

She separated from me to pick up her phone that was on the bedside table charging. I continued watching the tv show until I heard Camila sigh in distress. I turned to her with an eyebrow raised and she shook her head putting her phone back down.

"What's up?" I asked pulling her back into me and she yawned against my chest.

"I have to be in the studio tomorrow morning at seven am no if ands or buts." She shrugged and I frowned slightly before shrugging.

"I'll come with you until I have to leave for the UK again. I wanna see you girls in the recording studio for once." I chuckled and she smiled lightly against my skin.

"I gotta get some sleep before I pass out of exhaustion again." She mumbled and I nodded before looking down at her.

"I'll wake you at six okay?" I mumbled and she nodded getting comfortable against me.

"Alright thanks." She tiredly said while her eyes were already closed and I smiled softly.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and securely while I watched the show on Netflix. I felt her move her lips against my neck and I couldn't help but love the feeling of my heartbeat start to speed up. I smiled with a pathetic loving sigh and she kissed my skin innocently.

"Goodnight." She mumbled tiredly and I kissed her head lovingly.

"Night babe." I whispered and continued watching the tv show.

_

Maybe two hours later of drifting in and out of consciousness I felt my bladder become full and I had to get up. I grunted lowly not wanting to let go of Camila as she laid asleep on top of me peacefully. But my bladder decided for me so I carefully laid her down next to me while I got up. But before I could go to the bathroom I heard her groan and I turned to her caught in action.

"Where you goin?" She mumbled tiredly her lips puffy and her eyes still closed and I smiled at her sleepy state.

"I'm gonna go pee and probably go roam the hotel for some free shit." I whispered and she hummed before nodding.

"Mhm okay I love you be safe." She practically dozed off saying her sentence and I giggled going to the bathroom.

"I love you too." I chuckled lowly as I just lifted up the toilet seat.