Fleetinghope's Timeline of Tragic Events

At 2 moons, Fleetingkit's mother is killed.

At 3 moons, his father leaves the clan.

At 6 moons, Fleetingpaw's sister dies of greencough. Snowpaw becomes his closest friend.

At 12 moons, Snowpaw and Fleetingpaw become warriors

Snow (I forgot her prefix) became Deputy, as well as began to fall in love with a medicine cat, much to Fleetinghope's misery. (He was in love with her)

This marked many arguments between Fleetinghope and Snow, until one day Fleetinghope vanished.

He returns around 35 moons old, it's revealed he was taken by Twolegs. At this time Snow is now Snowstar and he and her still hate each other.

A huge storm hits, and Fleetinghope fails to save Amber, a ShadeClan cat from drowning. ShadeClan's deputy Foxstream blames him.

He saves Moonpaw, who he falls in love with. However once the Clans separate, war breaks out between the Clans for the one territory left untouched. ShadeClan is successful.

Moonpaw and Fleetinghope's friendship is strained to where Moonpaw breaks his heart.

She joins ThornClan, but continues to tell Fleetinghope that it wouldn't work.  Eventually she tries to make amends but Fleetinghope is mad, and upset, and he turns her away.

He finds her dead, and is devastated. Snowstar and Fleetinghope at this time are becoming increasingly closer.

Fleetinghope is found near-death, and survives. But just as things are looking up, Snowstar has gone missing, blood and her scent the only thing left.

My boy's life it's sad