A lesson on herbs | Deviantart Group Assignment |

"This is mallow, Messypaw

"This is mallow, Messypaw. It is used to fight off infections; and can also be used to treat wasp and bee stings." -Patchfoot to Messypaw, Future-Of-The-Clans

Fun Facts

-Patchfoot is not Messypaw's mentor. He was once a Medicine cat, but stepped down to become a Warrior for reasons (that I'm not sure of, but I believe in rebellion towards Thornstar becoming leader)

-Messypaw does not have a mentor, which is very strange to other clan cats, and Riverclan themselves. However, he doesn't take kindly towards those who question if he can handle his rank.

-Messypaw dislikes—strongly; most cats. Although there are few exceptions. Currently, he has no bonds forged, not even with the other Medicine cats.

-At his first halfmoon meeting with the other Medicine cats, he was greeted with question, and felt as though he were being treated as a kit. This led him to having a disliking towards Galebringer, Windclan's medicine cat the most.

-He currently meets with Maggotrill, Shadowclan's medicine cat, at the rivers edge. This is the only cat he tolerates enough. Maggotrill gives him some training.

Patchfoot is the large white and black tom
Dusklight, who is barely pictured, is the blurred black and orange cat. Both characters do not belong to me.

Messypaw & Art belong to me

Future-Of-The-Clans (c) Lucid