I rudely answered her and went towards the washroom to change my clothes.

When i came back to the room, I saw her still sitting on the same place and in the same position.

"Listen! from now on wards i will sleep on the couch and you can sleep over here." I pointed towards the bed.

I could see her crying.

"Listen drama queen! get up, change, and sleep! I don't want any sort of drama in this room!" I couldn't believe myself.

I was never like this before.

What happened to me?

I was in my own when i heard her sob.

"Go to hell!" I shouted and took the pillow from the bed and went to the couch and closed the room lights and tried to sleep.

I don't know after how much time i heard her payal's (anklets) voice.

I heard her taking her clothes from the suitcase and went to the washroom.

I didn't know when sleep overtook me and I slept with dreams of my Zaineb on the curtains of my eyelids.

Kiran's POV

I was eagerly waiting for him.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and I saw Aaliyan coming in.

(^Aliyaan's Sherwani)

My heart was running a marathon.

My hands started shivering.

Suddenly he threw something in my lap.

It was a ring box.

And then for the very first time he spoke with me which i wished he never.

"Mom gave this for you" He said me rudely.

I looked up at him in disbelief.

"Incredible!" He said loudly.

"Whole of the office knew about my love and my employee didn't! wow! seriously man! you girls can do anything to get money huh!"

"Listen Ms. Kiran, neither i'm giving you my name and nor i will ever! My parents bought you in their lives not mine. I loved and will always love my Zaineb and no other power in this world is ever going to come in between us both!Listen very carefully my words! Zaineb is the only girl that was and will forever stay in my heart and nobody get's her place EVER! The door is open, If you want to leave then go but never ever expect from me to come near you!" He shouted and went to the washroom.

(^Background Music)

I died a million deaths.

My eye's became blurry and silent tears started streaming down my eye's.

'What is happening?'

'I didn't do anything!'

My mind became numb and i didn't know what to do.

I kept on sitting in the same place.

'Allha why is this happening with me?'

'What have i done to deserve this all!'

'I only had a dream!'

'Why me?'

'Why me always?'

I was asking unanswerable questions from myself.

After some minutes, he came near the bed and said.

"Listen! from now on wards i will sleep on the couch and you can sleep over here."

I could feel him pointing something but my mind was so numb to respond to what he was saying while my eye's didn't stop to shed tears.

"Listen drama queen! get up, change, and sleep! I don't want any sort of drama in this room!" He shouted loudly which frightened me.

I didn't realize when my silent tears turned into sob's.

I was in my own world of thought's without looking at anything when he again shouted.

"Go to hell!" His frustrated voice killed me.

I was terrified.

He took the pillow, turned off the lights and went to the couch and slept.

I was left own my own.
My eyes were blurry with tears while I had a headache...

Third Person's POV

Kiran got up from the bed and took off her jewellery

She took her clothes from her suitcase and went to change.
After having shower to relax her self Kiran took the prayer mat and offered her prayer after which the whole night she prayed to God with a heavy heart.

A/N
Asalam-O-alaikum,
How are you all??😃
I'm so sorry for updating after so long but I was busy in my exams and my brothers marriage is soon too...😞

Well coming to the chap...
Ik its small i was planing to write more but i'm too tired today because it was my laat exam today
but I'll update soon InshAllha..
So how was the chap?
Ik not a good start between Kiran and Aliyaan but just wait for their love story to begin...
I hope you all will love this chap...
Waiting for your lovely comments and votes...
Allha Hafiz...👋