"Must we repeat this." Kol smirked.

"We wouldn't have to if you stop following me." I choked out.

He kicked the broken piece of the gate and caught it, "Now, what fun would that be?"

With that he rammed the sharp end of the gate in my stomach. I groaned as he started pushing it deeper. He smirked again before tightening his hold on me.

"That the best you got." I panted.

"Far from it." Kol raised the stake again, this time aiming for my throat.

"Enough, Kol."

》》》》

Present

Through silent contact, Elena and I agreed that we need to leave...like now. So, she's playing Curious George while I try to look for a way out.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"You keep asking me questions like I'm gonna answer them." Tink said while boarding up the windows. Hmm, they might not have daylight rings.

"Why won't you?"

"That's another one."

"You got me, okay? It's not like we can go anywhere. My friend needs blood after you broke her arm out of place and snapped her neck. She's not at her strongest."

"I resent that." I said. Truth be told, I did feel kinda weak. I looked back at Pixie. "She's not going to stop unless you answer. The least you can do is tell us what you want."

Pixie started stacking books, "I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena wondered.

"Two points to the eavesdroppers."

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?"

"He's one of the vampires. The Originals."

"What do you mean?"

"Again with the questions." Pixie snapped her gaze to me. "Haven't you Salvatores been teaching her some vampire history?"

I rolled my eyes before sarcastically saying, "Yes, we've been teaching her some history about the Original family we know nothing about. Better question, how do you know us?"

"I don't. I heard of you. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. More of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress. She even thought we would get along. I would agree if it wasn't for the situation we're in."

"Who are the Originals?" Elena asked.

I could tell she was getting annoyed, "Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired. We want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"But why me?"

"Because you're a Petrova doppelganger. You're the key to breaking the curse."

"Curse?" I scoffed, "Don't tell me you're talking about the Sun and Moon curse?"

"So, you do know your history."

"What do you mean, I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena points out.

Tink looks at us like we were stupid, "No. The moonstone is what binds the curse. Sacrifice is what breaks it."

"Sacrifice?" Elena and I asked simultaneously.