Unpleasantville

1903 (New Orleans)

It is one hell of a party here. I'm around Bourbon Street looking for my next meal. People were to busy partying to even notice me. I've been living here for two years now and I love this place. It was filled with art, music, culture, beautiful sights.

There was this one guy off to the side, by himself. Perfect. I'll just snatch, eat, and erase. I walked over to him.

"Follow me." I compelled sweetly.

I started walking away from the party goers and made my way towards the ally behind Rousseau's. The witches there know I don't leave a mess, so they leave me alone.

I pushed the guy towards the wall, "Stand still and don't make a sound."

My fangs started coming out and I bit into the guys neck.

"You know it's bad to drink out in the open darling. What if someone sees you?" The person joked.

I rolled my eyes as I detached myself from the guys neck. I kept my hand around his throat so he wouldn't fall.

"Kol, what a pleasant surprise." I said sarcastically.

He came over to me, "I see you're still playing it safe."

"Yes, well, I'm not a psychotic vampire blood junkie, now am I?"

"You forgot hansome."

"No. Try arrogant, selfish, annoying, shallow, manipulative...I can go on, but I don't have all night."

He chuckled, "Now that's pretty brave to insult an Original. Especially one who could kill you very easily."

"Go ahead and kill me. At least I don't have to hear you talk anymore. But, if you're not, leave. You're interrupting my dinner."

I went back and started feeding on the guy. Kol rushed at me and slammed me against the wall. He kept his hand around my throat as he began choking me.

"Be glad I like that fiery tongue of yours or else you be dead. But, even though you have fire, you're also a bit of a bore."

"Oh, how kind of you." I choked out.

"I'm here to fix that." He then shoved his hand into my chest and grabbed my heart. I gasped. "Now, that I have your attention this is what's going to happen. You're going to spend the rest of the evening with me."

"Why would I do that?" I grunted.

"Because I have your heart, literally. I could have compelled you, but where's the fun in that. So, what do you say?"

I didn't answer and he starts to slowly pull my heart out. "Fine, fine." I said quickly.

He smirked at me as he let's go of my heart and took his hand out of my chest. He dropped me to the ground and I glared up at him. That stupid smirk still plastered on his face. He went to the guy I was feeding off from.

"Feel free to join me." His face changed and he starts feeding from the guy.

I got up and made my way towards them. Kol gestured to the guy and my face shifted. I went to the other side of the guys neck and Kol went back to drink. After a few gulps the guy was dead.