Bloodlines

"You're a hunter." I said.

I looked at Alaric wide-eyed. He just killed Logan Fell, which was suppose to be done by Damon. I just exposed myself to him too. Shit. I probably can't compell him either. If he knew about vampires, he probably knows about vervain.

He picked up the stake from Logan's corpse and slowly walked toward me. I stepped back when he came forward. I put my hands up showing I mean no harm. I keep taking a step back. My house isn't that far away. I can get out of here.

"See ya." I saluted him and ran.

》》》》

This is bad. This is really - really bad. Shit. Oh, my god. I'm so dead, for real this time. I ran into the house and shut the door. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a suitcase. I was packing everything from my drawers when Stefan came.

"Bels, we have a - what are you doing?" He asked me.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm packing and leaving right now. I suggest you do the same thing before he finds us." I said in a hurry.

"Before who finds us?"

Stefan came next to me and grabbed the shirt from my hands and tossed it on the bed. I grabbed it, but he grabbed it back and tossed it on the floor this time.

I kept grabbing my clothes while saying, "The history teacher."

"What teacher?" He asked. I kept packing. I am panicking right now, this is messed up. The nice history teacher is a vampire hunter! Stefan grabbed me by my shoulders, "Bels, what's going on? What teacher?"

"The new history teacher. His name is Alaric Saltzman. I was running to the hospital until I heard Logan Fell and Alaric talking -"

Stefan interrupted, "Logan? I thought Damon took care of him?"

I shook my head, "He obviously didn't. That part I don't know why. But, I heard Logan and Alaric talking and I thought Logan was going to kill him, so I ran to try and stop him. I got there in time to see Logan charge at Alaric. I went to attack, but Alaric staked Logan. Like he knew how to kill him. He took the stake out when he saw me and I ran. That's why we need to leave today - like right now."

I got out from his grip and went to my closet.

"Did he try to attack you?" Stefan asked.

"I don't know, Stefan! I'll stay next time when someone has a stake in their hand and starts walking towards me." I yelled sarcastically.

"That not the only problem."

I groaned, "Great, what else is there?"

"Elena knows."

I stopped packing and looked at him, "What do you mean she knows?"

"She saw the picture of Katherine on my table."

"How did you know she saw it?"

He held up her necklace, "Because she left this on top of it."

Really? Could something not bad happen today? I really hate this.

"Did you try talking to her?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No, she left without saying anything."

"I would too, no offense."

"None taken."

"Look, Stef, you know I love you and support any decisions you make, but I need to leave." I went over and shut my luggage.