History Repeating

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only Bela.

"You have to talk to her, eventually." I told Stefan.

Stefan came into my room and told me how Damon wanted to start over with him. He also tried to get to me tell him Damon's plan, but I lied and said he never told me. Hey, I might not be helping him, but it's still not my place to tell Stefan. Now, we were laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Elena's been calling Stefan's phone the whole morning and he hasn't picked up. I already talked to her and said I wasn't coming to school today. She knew why. I was grieving for Lexi, Stefan and I both were. We just do it differently.

"I will. But, I can't right now." He said sadly.

"Don't you start pushing her away. She knows you're grieving and she understands that. I've seen you two around each other and I know she loves you. I don't know if she told you that already, but she does."

"I wish it was that simple. I can't be around her."

My head snapped up to him, "Because of Damon?"

"It's not just Damon. It's us too. As long as we're around her, she's in constant danger. If anything happens to her, I'll never forgive myself."

He's right, she'll always be in danger. Just by knowing what we are, she'll always be in danger. It's our fault Damon's here.

"You truly are a saint, Stefan." He chuckled. "No, I'm serious. Think about it, you're the good brother, Damon's the evil one and I'm the one that's stuck between the middle of good and evil."

"You're not stuck. You're just pure evil." He joked. I punched his arm and he laughed even more. "I'm just kidding, Bels. Even though you did wanted to me suffer the past few years."

"Hey, I thought we got passed that. Anyway, what are you going to do with Elena?" I asked.

He sighed, "I don't know."

》》》》

I was making my way to the parlor to get myself some of Damon's burbon. Hey, he maybe a jerk, but he's got good taste in alcohol.

Speaking of the devil.

"What are you doing?" Damon said. I ignored him and went to leave, but he sped in front of me. "Still ignoring me?" I rolled my eyes. "Would you believe me if I say I'm sorry and that I want to us to start over...again?"

"No." I glared.

"I'm being serious here."

I crossed my arms, "Well, you can take your seriousness, wrap it around a stake, and shove it up your ass while you go choke on some vervain because I'm not buying it."

"Hey, no need to get snappy." I rolled my eyes and made my way around him. "I know where she is." He yelled out.

I turned around, "And why should I care? I'm done. You wouldn't tell me anyway if I wasn't."

"Take it as part of my apology. Remember the Fell's church?" He asked.

"No, Damon. I don't remember the church were Katherine, apparently, didn't die in." I said sarcastically.

He ignored that, "Remember when I said that we're going to need the crystal?"

"Damon, you better get to your point or I'm leaving."

He sighed, "Fine. Katherine's buried under the church."

"What? How?" I asked.

"Katherine...locked...under the church...in a tomb. Emily." He explained as if I was a five year old.