A Few Good Men

I was walking around the woods, heading home with a container full of blood bags.  I wanted to take the long way, clear my mind for a bit.  Katherine wasn't in that tomb.  Good for her, but terrible for Damon.  I would have thought she be looking for him the last century or at least Stefan.  I guess she didn't care.  So, all that stuff she told me was a lie.  She promised to look for us if we ever got separated.  To make things worst, Sheila died.  The spell took a lot out of her.  That spell that was wasted on a dead end.  I feel bad for Bonnie.  I tried to talk to her, but she hasn't answered any of my calls.  I don't blame her though, she needed time.

》》》》

1903 (New Orleans)

"Come on, Bela, please do this for me?"  Rebekah asked.

I shook my head, "No.  I don't want to sell myself.  I have more dignity than that."

She chuckled, "You're not selling yourself.  You're being auctioned for a date."  That's basically the same thing.  "Please, you're a catch.  Lots of men would want to go on a date with you."

I scoffed, "Then why aren't you doing it?"

"You know how Nik gets."

"So."

"This is all for a really good cause and I already signed you up."

My eye twitched, "So."

"And I know someone who wants to take you out?"

"So."

She groaned as she came up to me and pushed me to my room, "So...I told him that you'll be at the auction.  He didn't say much, but he's really looking forward into winning that date."

I went to the closet and took the gown Rebekah placed for me, "What makes you think he's going to win anyway?  What if someone outbids him?  And, more importantly, why didn't he ask me instead of making me do this?"

I went back out and found Rebekah sitting in my bed, "Don't worry, love, he won't be outbid.  And he thought you wouldn't agree so willingly."

I poked my head out from the bathroom, "And who is this mysterious person?"

She smirked at me, "You'll have to wait."

》》》》

Present (Mystic Falls)

I heard the sound of some girls giggling from the parlor and groaned.  Damon, being in one of his moods, brought some girls to snack on.

I made my way towards the fridge, "I don't want any tramp stains on the couch!"  He just ignored me.

After placing the bags in the fridge I went back and poured me some bourbon.  I took a sip as Damon dropped the girl.  He smirked at me as he grabbed another girls arm and held her wrist up.

"Want some?"

I glared, "No, I'm good with this bourbon and a blood bag."

He tsked, "Tell me, Bels.  When was the last time you had the taste of warm, fresh, blood going down your throat?"